Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm looking for some people to go into a house share in Port Tennant which is the village adjacent to the Bay Campus and seems to be the best option for both saving money and short walks to campus.

I'm male and 31 so will be a mature student. I will be starting medical engineering but don't have my heart set on sharing with people on the same course. Ideally I'm looking for a more studious environment and won't be partying too often.

If you're interested please get in touch as there seems to be some great early bird offers going around right now, average cost seems to be £400 per month inclusive of all utilities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magzter)
    Hi, I'm looking for some people to go into a house share in Port Tennant which is the village adjacent to the Bay Campus and seems to be the best option for both saving money and short walks to campus.

I'm male and 31 so will be a mature student. I will be starting medical engineering but don't have my heart set on sharing with people on the same course. Ideally I'm looking for a more studious environment and won't be partying too often.

If you're interested please get in touch as there seems to be some great early bird offers going around right now, average cost seems to be £400 per month inclusive of all utilities.
    Firstly Port Tennant is not adjacent to the campus. It might be the nearest suburb but it is some distance to walk to the Bay Campus. Secondly Port Tennant is more downmarket an area than the traditional areas Uplands and Sketty. It might be worth trying the following agencies
    Student Digz
    1 Stop Letting Shop
    My Pad
    Students4Swansea
    Fresh Student Letting
    There are other agencies as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magzter)

Port Tennant is something like a 1.8 mile walk, sketty and uplands is miles out. Also starting Med Eng next year, but I need to put a few things in order, If I do, I'd be happy to share. PM me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.