Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

has anyone studied Y032 People, work and society Access module watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi guys i was wondering if anyone has studied Y032 People, work and society Access module? if you have can you let me know what its like and there is anything i can read or do to get myself ready for the course, thanks
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by emmafls13)
    hi guys i was wondering if anyone has studied Y032 People, work and society Access module? if you have can you let me know what its like and there is anything i can read or do to get myself ready for the course, thanks
    There's loads of advice here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmafls13)
    Hi Emma, i start in october, im looking forward to it, but its been a long time since i was i HE😖 not sure you got the info you were looking for but subjects covered are health, law, children and young people, management, psychology and social sciences, thats about all i know so far. Cant find any further reading, if you did let me know please, im dying to get started😝

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.