Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, is anyone doing the edexcel igcse ict exam on the 16th or 17th of May?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmasterkd2)
    Hello, is anyone doing the edexcel igcse ict exam on the 16th or 17th of May?
    I guess you are doing it on the 18th!
    Anyone telling other students who take the exam after them what the content of the exam is could result in others, like you, doing better than them and could possibly make the grade boundaries tougher than they may have been otherwise - so the students who take the exam earlier may get a lower grade than they may have done if everything was on a level playing field - i.e. everyone just does their best with the knowledge that we have all been taught and practised. It is also against the rules for this site.
    If you have practised your skills you will be fine, don't worry. Spreadsheet and database always comes up so make sure you are happy with your skills in those at least.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I'm doing it on the 16th too. So yea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DPD99)
    Anyone telling other students who take the exam after them what the content of the exam is could result in others, like you, doing better than them and could possibly make the grade boundaries tougher than they may have been otherwise - so the students who take the exam earlier may get a lower grade than they may have done if everything was on a level playing field - i.e. everyone just does their best with the knowledge that we have all been taught and practised. It is also against the rules for this site.
    If you have practised your skills you will be fine, don't worry. Spreadsheet and database always comes up so make sure you are happy with your skills in those at least.
    Trust me doesnt affect the grade boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    GROUPCHAT WHATSAPP ICT PLEASE SEND ME YOUR NUMBERS!
    WE WILL PREDICT THE QUESTIONS THANKS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So you basically got all the answers???

ReputationRep:
    My ICT exam is on the 18th.. I'm doing Unit 1, think people with their exams before are doing Unit 2/3/4? Is anyone else doing Unit 1: Living in a digital world? If so, what are your question predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DPD99)
    Do you really believe that. Whether someone knows what comes up barely affects the overall grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    SO can anyone tell what came? like only the applications we have to use ?

ReputationRep:
    Did web authoring come up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How was the exam for you guys, it was ******* EZY for me

ReputationRep:
    Okay gave my practical ... IT went really well

ReputationRep:
    Could you tell us what applications we have to use?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The only hard part in the ICT practical which i found was the "If" formula in the spreadsheet task. I did it my answer was correct. Those who are giving the exam tomorrow do learn the if formula.
    Those who have the data files from that open the picture which has some homes with a yellow box. That u have to remove a Pole and crop the picture such that the empty road below can't be seen and the picture should be rectangular and beautiful.
    Database is easy dont worry but do revise the criteria.
    Master ur skills in presentation as u will have to make it beautiful and presentable.
    The paper is really easy dont worry u all will hace a good time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed3651998)
    The only hard part in the ICT practical which i found was the "If" formula in the spreadsheet task. I did it my answer was correct. Those who are giving the exam tomorrow do learn the if formula.
    Those who have the data files from that open the picture which has some homes with a yellow box. That u have to remove a Pole and crop the picture such that the empty road below can't be seen and the picture should be rectangular and beautiful.
    Database is easy dont worry but do revise the criteria.
    Master ur skills in presentation u will have to make it beautiful and presentable.
    The paper is really easy dont worry u all will hace a good time.
    Were there any percentages, and were they hard? Because I really hate those and don't really know how to do them

ReputationRep:
    Can you tell me what came from word processing please

ReputationRep:
    What exactly came for MSWORD/DTP??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.