Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yo guys. So basically I came here to give statements and ask questions. So firstly, i have this male teacher (im female btw) and he like always stares at me and is so nice. i have extra 1 to 1 tuition as im not very good at the subject he teaches. So a couple of months ago he touched my leg and i didnt think much of it as i was like no i think it was an accident... but then a week or so after he did it again and still no apology. And a couple of weeks ago it happened but for longer and actually rubbed but he did apologise and made it look like it was an accident so im not sure. I was with my friends the other day and I was like slouching layed down on my friend with my feet up on a chair and he was sat next to us. he was like stretching but then (its hard to explain) he like looked around the room and quickly moved his eyes on to my body but then looked away. It was like a secretive look.. Last week in lesson he was being really mardy with me coz but i had him again this week and hes been really nice just like usual. I dont know what to think. he spoke in assembly the other day and said something about him being 7, 27 years ago and my friends all worked out his age (34) ha!

Does he have a thing for me? My friends think he does.. I thought last week when he was ignoring me, that he had left me but hes started to be nice like usual again.

ReputationRep:
    Any help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M&Msbae)
    Yo guys. So basically I came here to give statements and ask questions.
    Yo gyal. I came here to read statements and questions and then take the mickey.
    he spoke in assembly the other day and said something about him being 7, 27 years ago and my friends all worked out his age (34) ha!
    Your school must be full of paedophiles if you get that much extra tuition and are still impressed by this basic calculation. They clearly can't be showing you anything that they should be.
    Does he have a thing for me? My friends think he does.. I thought last week when he was ignoring me, that he had left me but hes started to be nice like usual again.
    If he you touches you again, smack him in the balls and yell "get away from me you dirty paedo".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Yo gyal. I came here to read statements and questions and then take the mickey.

Your school must be full of paedophiles if you get that much extra tuition and are still impressed by this basic calculation. They clearly can't be showing you anything that they should be.

If he you touches you again, smack him in the balls and yell "get away from me you dirty paedo".
    Haha thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    pleaee give me advice guys. urgent

ReputationRep:
    Looks like he does have a thing for you, I would move your chair away and if he acts inappropriately further and its a bit more obvious then I think you should tell someone you trust maybe another teacher or your parents? But by the looks of it he's 'got a thing' for you. See how it goes if he continues or becomes worse then deffo tell someone.

Ignore it, but if it happens again tell him that he has made you very uncomfortable and you will have to go to another member of staff if it happens again.

Recently someone who used to teach at my school lost his teaching license and his career because it came out that he was sleeping with a girl who was a pupil at the time. You'll think to yourself that you would never put yourself in such a stupid position and this would never happen to you, but just by entertaining the idea that it was anything more than an accident you are showing it could. Seriously this started off as something that people joked about at my school, the 2 of them would sit together on the bus very occasionally and smile at each other now and then in lessons. Now she has had emotional issues as a result and he had a complete breakdown. End whatever could be going on NOW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkrox22310)
    Looks like he does have a thing for you, I would move your chair away and if he acts inappropriately further and its a bit more obvious then I think you should tell someone you trust maybe another teacher or your parents? But by the looks of it he's 'got a thing' for you. See how it goes if he continues or becomes worse then deffo tell someone.
    Ok thanks for the advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ignore it, but if it happens again tell him that he has made you very uncomfortable and you will have to go to another member of staff if it happens again.

Recently someone who used to teach at my school lost his teaching license and his career because it came out that he was sleeping with a girl who was a pupil at the time. You'll think to yourself that you would never put yourself in such a stupid position and this would never happen to you, but just by entertaining the idea that it was anything more than an accident you are showing it could. Seriously this started off as something that people joked about at my school, the 2 of them would sit together on the bus very occasionally and smile at each other now and then in lessons. Now she has had emotional issues as a result and he had a complete breakdown. End whatever could be going on NOW
    Ok thank you
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    If it makes you feel uncomfortable , then say so and ask him not to. If he doesnt cease, then make a complaint.
    Ofc you could just have a very active imagination.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.