The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol, it is true i wouldn't really want a bf who was tight on money. I'm certainly not tight on money! lol
Reply 41
definitely agreed!
Reply 42
Cellardore
lol, it is true i wouldn't really want a bf who was tight on money. I'm certainly not tight on money! lol

YEAH imagine when u two go out...
phew arguments will start when the money needed!
shushimeng
YEAH imagine when u two go out...
phew arguments will start when the money needed!

hehe, that is true:smile: i love spending money on people and do come back with alot of crap and wonder why i bought it in the first place:rolleyes:
Reply 44
Cellardore
hehe, that is true:smile: i love spending money on people and do come back with alot of crap and wonder why i bought it in the first place:rolleyes:

LOL sometimes i do that too, but i alos buy lots lots of things when sale is on and then i found my self never even touch thoes thing :tongue: money waster :tongue:
shushimeng
LOL sometimes i do that too, but i alos buy lots lots of things when sale is on and then i found my self never even touch thoes thing :tongue: money waster :tongue:

yep, clothes in a heap on the bottom of my wardrobe that i just HAD to get. Been there many a times!
Reply 46
shushimeng

moi aussi, always end up buying lots of useles crap that in the true light of day is shown up for being the usesles rubbish that it is
Reply 47
Cellardore
yep, clothes in a hip on the bottom of my wardrobe that i just HAD to get. Been there many a times!

what can i say happens to me all the time :tongue:
nit cell, Cossack
shushimeng
what can i say happens to me all the time :tongue:
nit cell, Cossack

yep, i'm really tired too! nit nit everyone:smile:
Reply 49
Oooh, forgot to post this last time :biggrin: unfortunately nobody to buy it for me though :redface:
Reply 50
Helenia
Oooh, forgot to post this last time :biggrin: unfortunately nobody to buy it for me though :redface:

tis a lovely ring
Helenia
Girlies! White gold and diamonds? Are your men made of money? :tongue:

yes. hahaha well, for now anyway :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending