The Student Room Group

Which TV series do you plan to watch after exams

I really need to finish dexter
I plan to watch the wire, stein gate, attack on titan, erased, broadchurch, game of thrones

Scroll to see replies

I really want to continue with the big bang theory. Im on season 5 atm (i know I am really behind haha) :smile:
Everything
When exams are finished I'm spending all my time outdoors
The Sopranos
Reply 5
gossip girl, again
Better Call Saul Season 2
Prison Break
It's always Sunny in Philadelphia
Tokyo ghoul
Fargo
Wolf's rain
Reply 7
Original post by evalilyXOX
I really want to continue with the big bang theory. Im on season 5 atm (i know I am really behind haha) :smile:

Lol your not missing much the show has gone pretty downhill. It used to be a rather niche and smart TV show but not it's a stereotypical sitcom
Only Fools and Horses
The Walking Dead, Arrow, Marvel Agents of Shield, The Flash and Marcella

- OP love your username:h:
Reply 10
Big Bang theory and game of thrones
Reply 11
Original post by katierthompson
The Walking Dead, Arrow, Marvel Agents of Shield, The Flash and Marcella

- OP love your username:h:

Thank you! I gave up the walking dead after season 3. I don't think it was worth pursuing but it did have many memorable moments
Ah that's a shame, season 4 is definitely my favourite by far. It got a lot better :smile:)
I need to restart Breaking Bad. I've forgotten most of it, and need something long and epic to commit to since I'll be doing next-to-nothing for 2 months. Also, thanks to this website's anonymity, I can proudly announce that I will be finishing the final 3 seasons of Gossip Girls. Even my closest friends give me **** for it.
Gotta finish a bunch of the things that I've half-assed watching. That'd be Dexter, Orange is the New Black, Black Sails, Vikings, Man in the High Castle and Making a Murderer.

If I have time for any other series after that I'll probably work on getting through the list I have of animes that have been recommended to me but I've never started.
Survivor USA. Jeff probst is a cutie :love:

Spoiler

Police interceptors 👌
I want to re-watch and re-read Game of Thrones ^^

Also, I'll be watching The Walking Dead!
Reply 18
I need to catch up on the walking dead!! :smile:
Original post by TheSmyths
Lol your not missing much the show has gone pretty downhill. It used to be a rather niche and smart TV show but not it's a stereotypical sitcom

really ? Yeah I started it ages ago and then uni got in the way so I have finally managed to make time for it again. I will probably continue watching it until I get bored.

My favourite shows are OITNB and Pretty Little Liars which start back next month so I am so excited !!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest