The Student Room Group

Shy/awkward girl help

So since christmas now ive been moved next to a girl in my psychology. At first we didnt speak and she cane across rather shy. After a while we eventually get talking but not much other than school work and a bit about our jobs. Ive recently started popping up to her and we have relatively good conversations and she often seems happy talking to me. However in person she is very sarcastic and sometimes mean i also feel sometimes that when texting her i bore her, it doesnt help that replies can suddenly stop or shell see a message but not reply

What do i do? Do i carry on persueing her? How do i get her to message me back without seeming needy? I do like this girl and i want to get to know her more....she just makes it very difficult
Reply 1
Give her time, shy people don't just come out of their shells just like that and can take time to get used to being around someone. If you like her fair enough but don't rush her, the last thing you want to do is appear as though your coming on strong ( I am not implying that is the case ) but some girls can get that impression.

Anyway I suggest you keep getting her talking and eventually she may well open up to you but as I said before give her time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending