Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Resits watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whether you can go back to your school to resit an A-level exam when in your first year at University?

ReputationRep:
    i think its up to your college, if they let you come back then yeh

ReputationRep:
    When you are at university, there is no point repeating A-levels as you already got into uni.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I know, but the point of me doing my A levels is not just to gain entry into University. I'm only asking because I know I stuffed up this summer in a particular exam and I would just want to resit it to improve my grade as to me it's such an important subject that I've worked so hard for.

ReputationRep:
    yep ur allowed. but ur the 1 hu has to make the effort to get a form and fill it in etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by female_engineer)
    Does anyone know whether you can go back to your school to resit an A-level exam when in your first year at University?
    The college where i have just finished my a-levels said that the june exams were are only chance. They said that they will only allow us to resit our assignments which we have to complete during the hoildays.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.