What would have you done differently this year school year?

Watch
11lmizo
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
A level students in terms of sixth form and revision, what would have you done differently meaning as in revision, organisation etc...

Thanks.
11lmizo
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by 11lmizo)
A level students in terms of sixth form and revision, what would have you done differently meaning as in revision, organisation etc...

Thanks.
School year*

lol
fionathebest
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I would have definitely started revising early... Not 3 weeks bed exams
fionathebest
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
*before
shazy2014
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Not messed up, should have remembered to have faith in God
Synonym
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
renew my xbox live because im failing regardless....
MacaronMeg
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I would have had a separate folder for each unit (each chapter/topic sub-divided) of my subjects rather than a big one with them all in. I will do it next year though.
I would have not put off so much saying "I'll do it next week"- I didn't.
I would have also done more essay exam practice sooner so I had longer to improve.
rockingmax
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Became a cow
Logic938
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I revised the material but not enough practice and exam technique.
britmj
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

Thanks.
Not taking my free periods for granted, oh how I wish I had more so I could actually revise!
gigigaspard
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

Thanks.
I would have definitely been more organised with my notes and made appointments to actually go and see my teachers when i needed help instead of putting it off to the end of the year.
and lol i would of banged out past papers from earllyyyyyyyyyy and tbh i could have taught myself modules beforehand to stay ahead of the class.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (34)
7.28%
October 2021 (212)
45.4%
November 2021 (52)
11.13%
December 2021 (61)
13.06%
January 2021 (52)
11.13%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.78%