Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a het 19yo female. I have a great boyfriend who I've been dating for a year now and have sex with regularly. I orgasm every time I masturbate but I've never been able to *** from sex.

We all know girls find it harder to orgasm from sex. I'm not here for tips, just wanted to hear your stories. Girls - how long did it take you to be able to *** from sex? How did it happen? Guys - does it make you anxious when your girl can't ***? Have you ever made someone *** (from sex) for the first time?

Even more interesting: non het. girls - is this issue as prominent in lesbian sex?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Some female partners have been able to come during intercourse - usually by grinding against my pubic bone or using their fingers to masturbate - and some never have. Provided they are enjoying themselves I don't care either way.

I know plenty of bi / lesbian women and it's much the same: penetration alone is enough for some but not for most.

Never orgasmed from someone else doing ANYTHING, don't know if it's the way I do it myself or if I'm nervous. Oh well, I don't mind, I'm happy with my sex life.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Never orgasmed from someone else doing ANYTHING, don't know if it's the way I do it myself or if I'm nervous.
    Possibly both - can you come in more than one way when you do it yourself?

Oh well, I don't mind, I'm happy with my sex life.
    Good.

ReputationRep:
    Never orgasmed from someone else doing ANYTHING, don't know if it's the way I do it myself or if I'm nervous. Oh well, I don't mind, I'm happy with my sex life.
    I'm the same. But is it normal? Are we gonna be stuck like this forever?

ReputationRep:
    In my, sadly relatively limited, experience the crucial area does get the right kind or long enough action (at least with my skill level) to get there. But complementary activity and a bit of taking turns works out ok generally.

ReputationRep:
    I can't orgasm just from sex, unless I'm on top. Otherwise nothing does it for me. Oral and stuff I can, but it's pretty normal to not be able to orgasm from sex for a female.

Sometimes my boyfriend would get frustrated that I couldn't orgasm, but sometimes it just wasn't happening.

I think my ex made me orgasm twice in the entire 1 year 4 months we were together, and never during sex. So disappointing

ReputationRep:
    haha , I'm also 19 and never had an orgasm during sex and not even from oral ,only if I masturbate . My boyfriend is also amazing and he always want to make me feel good, the sex is great but I guess that some girls can't reach an orgasm with partner.
    Ther's a thing I read about, that orgasms at young women is pretty rare and usually a women knows how achieve an orgasm at 25-30. I guess this is just a thing that women has to learn it.

ReputationRep:
    I only *** through my clit and it usually needs like a vibrator along with the penetration.

I believe it has a lot to do with the mind, like when I was younger I couldn't even *** through my clit when a guy was inside me because I couldn't concentrate.

You really need to hone in what really turns you on and focus on that. Also finding a guy you don't care about impressing helps lol.

seriously where the **** is the g spot and how the hell do you orgasm from it?

I've never ever come during sex. I nearly got there once when my bf was going down on me but he got tired hahahaha.
    It's completely normal, just make sure that you're open and commutative.
    I faked it with my ex a few times and got so deep in the lies that I 'had' (felt obligated to - believe it or not I have a big conscience) to do it every time - I felt so so so guilty and when I finally told him it practically broke us up. Do not do that.

ReputationRep:
    Okay,
    Ageing helps ( sorry )
    I was 2 years into a relationship before my partner gave me an orgasm. Plenty of foreplay, take your time, and slow arousal helps. Don't rush into it.... You have all the time in the world!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    seriously where the **** is the g spot and how the hell do you orgasm from it?
    It's on the front wall of your vagina, about finger depth inside. Some women enjoy it being rubbed, some don't. Some of the former can come as a result. It's probably stimulating bits of your clitoris that are inside your body.

I've come from oral a handful of times - less than 10 in all the years I've been sexually active. I've never come from fingering or sex. I enjoy it and I feel pleasure, but orgasm just doesn't happen. When I masturbate I can get myself off repeatedly very quickly but never with a partner. I got into the habit of faking from my very first sexual experience so it's probably psychological.

I orgasm 90% of the time during sexual penetration - usually with me on top, but certain positions and time of the month work with him on top.

i haven't had sex yet but have given and received oral and never once orgasmed from it, i don't masturbate often but when i do i do orgasm. My ex who i did oral with was alway asking me if had orgasmed and i felt like i had to lie to make him happy or he would come back onto me and try again which just never worked and i never really enjoyed. But what i'm most nervous about is when i do have sex (with my current boyfriend) how do i tell him i haven't orgasmed if he asks? will he be upset? will he ask?

ReputationRep:
    I never have cummed except with one person out of many sexual partners. Some girls find it harder but I found it worked when the sex was amazing and there was a strong emotional connection I was proper into it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 11, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.