AS AQA Psychology retake predictions? Watch

Tan1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What are you predictions for the old spec from last year? The paper from last year for section A was on EWT-anxiety and working memory model, with Section B being all on the strange situation and attachment. I looked at the examiner's report and it said students were confident with section B although there were exceptions. Looking at the paper from last yea, idk how i messed up so bad lol. So back to the question which is what do you think will come up?
09uray
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Tan1234)
What are you predictions for the old spec from last year? The paper from last year for section A was on EWT-anxiety and working memory model, with Section B being all on the strange situation and attachment. I looked at the examiner's report and it said students were confident with section B although there were exceptions. Looking at the paper from last yea, idk how i messed up so bad lol. So back to the question which is what do you think will come up?
I feel privation and deprivation will come up and evaluate a model of memory for 12 marker !
brown_eyes
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lol I really have no clue how I messed up last year either! And I'm thinking disruption of attachment, effects of institutionalisation, cognitive interview and working memory model may come up.

Do you have any model essays for "influence of attachment and daycare research on childcare practices"? I have a feeling it might come up too but I'm not sure how to answer it as an essay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tan1234
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by brown_eyes)
Lol I really have no clue how I messed up last year either! And I'm thinking disruption of attachment, effects of institutionalisation, cognitive interview and working memory model may come up.

Do you have any model essays for "influence of attachment and daycare research on childcare practices"? I have a feeling it might come up too but I'm not sure how to answer it as an essay

Posted from TSR Mobile
HERE YA GO http://www.psychteacher.co.uk/attach...ttachment.html good luck and remember to stay calm !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Material Futures Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Feb '19
  • University of Brighton
    Health and clinical practice + health professions + hospitality, tourism and events + journalism + sport and exercise Postgraduate
    Tue, 26 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (88)
14.52%
Yes - a food allergy (63)
10.4%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (15)
2.48%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (16)
2.64%
No (424)
69.97%

Watched Threads