Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Attached here I have got the Biology Specimen exams for the new specification.

Currently, I have got the mark scheme for paper 1 and paper 2 (set 2) however I only have the examination paper of paper 2 (set 2) and not paper 1 due to a mis-attachment in the email I received, so check back for when paper 1 is uploaded. I would give a time frame but I'm not too sure when I will get a reply as of yet.

Enjoy!

Paper 1 (set 1) Exam paper.
    Paper 1 (set 1) Mark scheme.

Paper 2 (set 1) Exam paper.
    Paper 2 (set 1) Mark scheme.

The Set 2 files are attached.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Paper 1 (set 2) Mark scheme.pdf (124.7 KB, 984 views)
  2. File Type: pdf Paper 2 (set 2) Exam paper.pdf (529.6 KB, 1036 views)
  3. File Type: pdf Paper 2 (Set 2) Mark scheme.pdf (157.5 KB, 807 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThomasOakes)
    Hi there,

Currently, I have got the mark scheme for paper 1 and paper 2 (set 2) however I only have the examination paper of paper 2 (set 2) and not paper 1 due to a mis-attachment in the email I received, so check back for when paper 1 is uploaded. I would give a time frame but I'm not too sure when I will get a reply as of yet.

Enjoy!

Thanks so much for these, have you got the paper for paper 1 yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThomasOakes)
    Hi there,

Enjoy!

hey did you manage to get the paper 1 exam paper. if you did please tell it to me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 18, 2017
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.