Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Been going out for over a year now. But lately I've noticed how much He likes my bum. If we have naughty video calls he prefers me bent over with my bum facing him, he loves doggy style and likes me sending pictures of my bum. Months ago we spoke about how he tried anal with his ex a few times and he said it wasn't that great but I'm starting to get the feeling he only said that cos he knows I don't like the idea of anal?
    I'm afraid to ask him incase I've got the wrong impression plus I'm afraid of what his answer will be as I feel it will affect our relationship if he turns out to have lied about not liking it
    Sorry I know this seems silly but I worry a lot about little things and this is starting to get to me
    Thankyou for your time
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Dunno. The only way to know is to ask.

I know people's experience varies, but in terms of being the one going in, mine is that it's not that great and it's possible to like the idea (taboo breaking etc) but not want to do the reality.

Even if he would like to do it again, he's not putting any pressure on you to agree, is he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Been going out for over a year now. But lately I've noticed how much He likes my bum. If we have naughty video calls he prefers me bent over with my bum facing him, he loves doggy style and likes me sending pictures of my bum. Months ago we spoke about how he tried anal with his ex a few times and he said it wasn't that great but I'm starting to get the feeling he only said that cos he knows I don't like the idea of anal?
    I'm afraid to ask him incase I've got the wrong impression plus I'm afraid of what his answer will be as I feel it will affect our relationship if he turns out to have lied about not liking it
    Sorry I know this seems silly but I worry a lot about little things and this is starting to get to me
    Thankyou for your time
    Why on Earth is he sending you pictures of your own bum? I just...no, I don't get it.

Anyway, the answer is quite possibly. Then again a lot of people love doggystyle but don't necessarily want to try anal. I also have to question why he would "downplay" the experience of anal if he were trying to convince you to try it.

Communication is key in a relationship, and this is one of those times when you should do it. Talk to him about it. He may or may not want to, but if he does then it's entirely up to you how you proceed.

ReputationRep:
    Quite possible to adore your gfs arse without wanting anal sex, speaking from personal experience. You can ask or just categorically state that you're not up for it.

Anal 100%

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, he wants the A.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou for your time
    if you're in a relationship with him you might aswell be truthful and say what's on your mind, that's what i do all the time X3 or when i was in my relationship with my ex and that's most probably the reason why my first ex dumped me ;-;

ReputationRep:
    You most definitely need Jesus, ma'am. And so does your boyfriend, by the sound of it.

ReputationRep:
    you need some sex in your life. even Jesus had sex

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou for your time
    First thing is, you are in a relatinship so you shouldn't be scared of asking him anything (I know somethimes is hard). My advice is ask this in a relax and cool conversation, no pressure.
    Second thing is Why you think your not going to enjoy anal? If you never tried don't judge, do a little research abou it, what to do befor and after, how to clean, how to relax, how to enjoy. you never know until you try. good luck

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou for your time
    If you're ever curious just simply ask, they're your partner, not your parent!
    If he gets annoyed over you bringing it up then he's being over dramatic and if he says he likes it then you've discovered something, either way you've found your answer.

It's quite possible he would ask by making subtle points like this but there's no way of figuring out without asking what he wants.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.