The Student Room Group

I can't believe its already happening

Hey guys! So I'm new to TSR and think its legit the best website for revision and education in general
Anyway My GCSE's start next week and I study
RS- OCR
ICT- Edexcel
French-AQA
Maths-Edexcel (Maths A)
English Lit and Lang- AQA
Chem, Bio, Phys - Edexcel (Additional Science)

I just wanted to ask if any of you are doing any of these so we can share revision strategies and what you think may come up especially for English Lit, I study An Inspector Calls, To Kill A Mockingbird, Much Ado about Nothing and Animal Farm.

And also Good luck everyone ! :smile:
Original post by KeziaKarunwi
Hey guys! So I'm new to TSR and think its legit the best website for revision and education in general
RS- OCR
ICT- Edexcel
French-AQA
Maths-Edexcel (Maths A)

I just wanted to ask if any of you are doing any of these so we can share revision strategies and what you think may come up especially for English Lit, I study An Inspector Calls, To Kill A Mockingbird, Much Ado about Nothing and Animal Farm.

Good luck!
You might find some of these revision strategies helpful: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3904381 :h:
Original post by KeziaKarunwi
RS- OCR
ICT- Edexcel
French-AQA
Maths-Edexcel (Maths A)

Hi, I am also doing An Inspector Calls.

I think it may be Gerald, Eric or Mrs Birling. I would rule out Mr Birling but not any others.

Quick Reply

Latest