AS New Testament OCR 2016 - 19th May

Watch this thread
katielouise_x
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I just wanted to know if anybody had any predictions for this paper for 2016? I am resitting - 2015 involved Common Judaism, Authorship and Purpose of Mark's Gospel, Jesus as the Son of Man and the Son of God and I think the last one was something to do with the Jewish trial but I can't fully remember.

My teacher has predicted for 2016 Jewish groups (Essenes), Roman occupation, Roman trial/Pilate and possibly the use of the Old Testament in Mark's account. Does anyone have anything else?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.63%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
26.04%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (52)
54.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.17%

Watched Threads