Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I saw a post like this which I found extremely useful however it was dated back into 2010/2011 and of course things have changed now. I was wondering if any !Cambridge students! could fill in this questionnaire on their experiences and grades when applying for Cambridge in the past couple of years?? I think it would be particularly helpful and settling for all aspiring students like myself.

1. What subject are you reading at Cambridge?
    2. What gcse grades did you acheive?
    3. What kind of secondary school did you go to (independent/state/comprehensive)?
    4. What AS grades did you get?
    5. What A level grades did you get?
    6. Did you do any aptitude tests, if so how were they?
    7. How was your interview?
    8. Any particular acheivements worth noting?
    9. Anything else you'd like to add?

If you prefer not to answer some questions, by all means don't answer them!
    But thank you so much for taking the time to answer my series of question!! It really helps!
    Friskaaaay xx

ReputationRep:
    Ahh great thread, I'm really interested in hearing the answers What are you hoping to apply for?

(Original post by Friskaaaay)
    I saw a post like this which I found extremely useful however it was dated back into 2010/2011 and of course things have changed now. I was wondering if any !Cambridge students! could fill in this questionnaire on their experiences and grades when applying for Cambridge in the past couple of years?? I think it would be particularly helpful and settling for all aspiring students like myself.

1. What subject are you reading at Cambridge?
    2. What gcse grades did you acheive?
    3. What kind of secondary school did you go to (independent/state/comprehensive)?
    4. What AS grades did you get?
    5. What A level grades did you get?
    6. Did you do any aptitude tests, if so how were they?
    7. How was your interview?
    8. Any particular acheivements worth noting?
    9. Anything else you'd like to add?

If you prefer not to answer some questions, by all means don't answer them!
    But thank you so much for taking the time to answer my series of question!! It really helps!
    Friskaaaay xx
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    See http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/conn...y_of_cambridge

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.