AQA GCSE St. Mark's Gospel OFFICIAL THREAD

Watch
vault111
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey how is everyone feeling about this exam? I'm happy to help you if you're worried about it!
monzy24566
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Hey Im just bored of learning all of these bible passgaes especially from jesus' death and resurrection do u have any idea what the b5/b6 question s will be about
FrancescaTinson
Badges: 0
Report 5 years ago
The first question on the paper confused me. Other than that the paper was fine
vault111
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey sorry for the late reply.

I thought it was okay on the whole, I just got a bit confused on the first question 😂 and one of the B5's.

Did you answer B5 or B6?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.37%
Okay (64)
29.77%
A bit lacking (81)
37.67%
Not good at all (52)
24.19%

Watched Threads