The Student Room Group

GCSE WJEC Specification B R.E. Can you use Atheists as a religious tradition?

Hello, I am doing a past paper and I wondered if you could use atheists as an answer for this question and any similar ones? The question is..
'Money is the most important thing in life' Do you agree? Give reasons and evidence for your answer, showing you have thought of more than one point of view. (You must include references to religious beliefs in your answer)
Thanks in advance
P
Yeah you can use atheists. Not as the religious one but as the non-religious one. When I did it I usually did two religious beliefs. Eg: Roman Catholics. And one non religious belief. Eg: Atheists.
Reply 2
hi can you help me answer this question...\

"only religion will stop discrimination'
do you agree? give reasons or evidence for your answer showing that you have thought of more than one point of view.
must include reference to religious beliefs in your answer (8)

super cramping revision for exam tomorrow!!!
Reply 3
Original post by PRS599
Hello, I am doing a past paper and I wondered if you could use atheists as an answer for this question and any similar ones? The question is..
'Money is the most important thing in life' Do you agree? Give reasons and evidence for your answer, showing you have thought of more than one point of view. (You must include references to religious beliefs in your answer)
Thanks in advance
P

A religious tradition is Christianity, for example
Reply 4
Original post by cwhite99
hi can you help me answer this question...\

"only religion will stop discrimination'
do you agree? give reasons or evidence for your answer showing that you have thought of more than one point of view.
must include reference to religious beliefs in your answer (8)

super cramping revision for exam tomorrow!!!

how did it go? I thought it was really easy tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending