Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Alright lads/girls. Well there's this girl in my class who i've found extremely attractive for ages, yet I never even said a word to her because I thought I was way out of her league...

Now recently, in class, , my friend goes ahead and tells me (lets call her X) said you were attractive" Now i didnt believe him but I did recall both of them looking at me and they were talking

anyway I brushed it off because i didnt believe it, but then some other person says loads of girls said im attractive and i dont know if this is some f*cking prank because ive never heard girls talk about me this way in my life and now its coming up. I dont care about those girls though, im just interested in X I just find her so hot. In class sometimes I sometimes find her looking at me from the front but I never look back. I'm so frikkin shy.

Have you got any advice? How I can start a conversation or something? I'm so shy and I wish i was confident...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Alright lads/girls. Well there's this girl in my class who i've found extremely attractive for ages, yet I never even said a word to her because I thought I was way out of her league...

Now recently, in class, , my friend goes ahead and tells me (lets call her X) said you were attractive" Now i didnt believe him but I did recall both of them looking at me and they were talking

anyway I brushed it off because i didnt believe it, but then some other person says loads of girls said im attractive and i dont know if this is some f*cking prank because ive never heard girls talk about me this way in my life and now its coming up. I dont care about those girls though, im just interested in X I just find her so hot. In class sometimes I sometimes find her looking at me from the front but I never look back. I'm so frikkin shy.

Have you got any advice? How I can start a conversation or something? I'm so shy and I wish i was confident...
    We can't give you the confidence to talk to her, you have to find it within yourself.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.