Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My parents can't pick me up on the day I'm supposed to move out of university, and I don't know how I'll be able to take my stuff home. What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    get a friend to help out?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by clouisem97)
    My parents can't pick me up on the day I'm supposed to move out of university, and I don't know how I'll be able to take my stuff home. What should I do?
    Are you able to move out any earlier, or at least get stuff picked up earlier? Otherwise perhaps a storage solution in the city, or if you've sorted out housing for next year, ask your landlord if there's space to store some stuff?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Are you able to move out any earlier, or at least get stuff picked up earlier? Otherwise perhaps a storage solution in the city, or if you've sorted out housing for next year, ask your landlord if there's space to store some stuff?
    This seems sensible advice.

Of course if you do get stuck do get in touch with the accommodation team, they may have some suggestions - [email protected]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.