Watch
mrh7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Michelle15)
Thought that was a gift of a paper!
Got 50/50 on practical so my teacher said i would only need around 50/55 for an A* overall and in past papers i usually get around 68.

For the last 6 marker i just put about what the muscular system is, what the skeletal system is, how the ligaments/tendons/muscles attach to bone, flexion to extension, antagonistic pairs, and the muscles and bones involved...hopefully thats all the shebang needed!

What on earth did people put for 'Why does a cyclist need a bike? (3 marks)'
For the cyclist it was specificity and I wrote about using it to perform performance by increasing the cardiovascular fitness and muscular endurance
DanielB75
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone able to put a unofficial mark scheme together?? Wondering how I think I did
indistinct
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Got 50/50 on practical so my teacher said i would only need around 50/55 for an A* overall and in past papers i usually get around 68.

For the last 6 marker i just put about what the muscular system is, what the skeletal system is, how the ligaments/tendons/muscles attach to bone, flexion to extension, antagonistic pairs, and the muscles and bones involved...hopefully thats all the shebang needed!

I did a similar thing for the last six marker and i normally get around 70 on the paper. For a cyclist needing a bike i related it to specificity and how by training on a bike they cyclist would train all required body systems needed for cycling
Wolfram Alpha
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Argh!!! I though the question about a cyclist needing a bike read why does a cyclist use a bike machine and so answered it incorrectly! I also need 72 for an A* so losing marks is just awful..,
indistinct
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Wolfram Alpha)
Argh!!! I though the question about a cyclist needing a bike read why does a cyclist use a bike machine and so answered it incorrectly! I also need 72 for an A* so losing marks is just awful..,
I thought i was in that exact situation but i did slightly better than i thought and got 46 rather than 45, so i require 66. I think the six markers shall decide our fate
Jordanf
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone got unofficial mark scheme?
lottixo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
what did everyone put for the 2nd warmup method and the 2nd power test??
Anonymous061299
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Got 50/50 on practical so my teacher said i would only need around 50-55 out of 80 for an A* overall and in past papers i usually get around 68.

That was such a stupid question! I put how it trains the same muscles but didn't understand how to get 3 marks out of it haha
Speedbird129
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lottixo)
For the power test I put standing broad jump and Sargent jump test
Michelle15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Speedbird129)
For the power test I put standing broad jump and Sargent jump test
I put sergeant jump test and Standing long jump, do you think i'll still get the marks?
dpalmer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
does anyone have any info on possibly re sitting this exam ,if its possible to do so
Wolfram Alpha
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lottixo)
1) preparing mentally for main event so you are more motivated to do well and energetic
2) practising skills so improving performance

Power tests: standing broad jump + sergeant jump test
Speedbird129
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I put sergeant jump test and Standing long jump, do you think i'll still get the marks?
you will get the marks
chariizard
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
if i got 47/50 in the practical how many marks would i need on the paper to get an A/A* ??
ahockney
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone got a unofficial mark scheme yet?
Billybob17283
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
someone please make an unofficial mark scheme
Pe1235
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What was the interval question in the exam. Can someone remember the whole thing
oliviasanders1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by indistinct)
What did poeple write about for the two final 6 markers and also the question about reaction time during the 800m, i think I've lost some marks on those questions
for the 800m one i said that if they tripped in the race, they would need a good reaction time to recover
oliviasanders1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Pe1235)
What was the interval question in the exam. Can someone remember the whole thing
how would a 10,000m runner use it and a 100m sprinter??
Speedbird129
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by oliviasanders1)
how would a 10,000m runner use it and a 100m sprinter??
What was the question sorry?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (43)
29.25%
No (104)
70.75%

Watched Threads