Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I feel extremely frustrated I know the majority of key vocabulary I am doing past papers but my annoying twin sister ruined all my studying I did today 2 reading 1 listening the same papers again.I am getting A/A* on the past papers usually but I am scared the final exam for french will not go well.My twin is really annoying me all my energy is wasted dealing with her all the time she is distracting and rude and does everything in her power to annoy me for example keeps trying to man handle me grabbing me by my neck for no reason I am tired of her I am stressed out she is not doing french her exams are next week while mine is in just 3 days and she is causing me so much stress because I know I could have done more but she ruins everything.
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.