Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had already pierced my ears 5 years ago and my ear basically rejected it and healed up.....Now feel like piercing it again..Where's the best place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    I had already pierced my ears 5 years ago and my ear basically rejected it and healed up.....Now feel like piercing it again..Where's the best place?
    lobe????

ReputationRep:
    Claire's accessories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lobe????
    Not sure...first wanted to pierce only one of them twice...not sure...suggestions please!

ReputationRep:
    Ear peircing..where is the best place? THE EAR?!?! Maybe

ReputationRep:
    on your lobe and at a profressional piercing place NOT claires accessories or anywhere that uses a gun! they aren't safe; if yours rejected, you need to make sure they pierce with a needle, that the jewellery is nickel free incase your allergic and that everything is sterlised...this website might help..

www.bmezine.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    on your lobe and at a profressional piercing place NOT claires accessories or anywhere that uses a gun! they aren't safe; if yours rejected, you need to make sure they pierce with a needle, that the jewellery is nickel free incase your allergic and that everything is sterlised...this website might help..

www.bmezine.com
    I got mine done at Claires... and my ears are fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    I got mine done at Claires... and my ears are fine
    sorry, i have a slight thing about guns. i had my first lobe piercings done witha guna nd they were fine. its just a big nono for cartilage piercings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    sorry, i have a slight thing about guns. i had my first lobe piercings done witha guna nd they were fine. its just a big nono for cartilage piercings
    I had my lobes done. I had the top of my ear done when I was 14 with a gun and that was fine too. It was a cheapo place though, my friend talked me into it. I wish I still had it but I bashed it on a roller coaster head rest thingy and it went all pusy. Im too much of a wimp to go back as I know how painful it is now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    the ears perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    I had my lobes done. I had the top of my ear done when I was 14 with a gun and that was fine too. It was a cheapo place though, my friend talked me into it. I wish I still had it but I bashed it on a roller coaster head rest thingy and it went all pusy. Im too much of a wimp to go back as I know how painful it is now.
    wow thats really good that it didn't get infected by the gun! i guess it doesnt automatically mean infection.
    i got a cartilage piercing done in october - http://www.thepiercingshop.co.uk/index.htm - in a really obscure place sorta next to where you tuck your hair behind your ear...i wanna get my rook done too.
    luckily its not got infected yet but its taken a hell of a long time to heal simply cus I keep hitting it with my hairbrush!! have you already taken yours out? a good thing to use is tea tree oil or to put a cloth under boiling hot water then press it onto the piercing - i swear it works wonders!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Best place? well...for practical reasons, girls say the tongue.
    but for aesthetic reasons, anywhere on the face...
    For least pain probably somewhere like your earlobe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    I got a few piercings done at Selfridge's during their Body week (or something like that)... I can't remember how much it cost, but they certainly did a good job.

If you're in london, and want the best place, surely selfridge's is where you wanna go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    I got a few piercings done at Selfridge's during their Body week (or something like that)... I can't remember how much it cost, but they certainly did a good job.

If you're in london, and want the best place, surely selfridge's is where you wanna go.
    I wish I could bring myself to get a piercing, it's just I think I'm just always too scared that I'll regret it once it's done. Like a tattoo, it is difficult...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
    I wish I could bring myself to get a piercing, it's just I think I'm just always too scared that I'll regret it once it's done. Like a tattoo, it is difficult...
    Well, if you find your regret it, it's just a matter of leaving the pearcing out .. it'll heal itself eventually. I had one through my eyebrow, but it looked kinda scruffy so I let if heal itself after a couple of weeks. You should go for it, if you end up hating it, at least you can get rid of it. Unlike most tatoos!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    Well, if you find your regret it, it's just a matter of leaving the pearcing out .. it'll heal itself eventually. I had one through my eyebrow, but it looked kinda scruffy so I let if heal itself after a couple of weeks. You should go for it, if you end up hating it, at least you can get rid of it. Unlike most tatoos!
    Yeah that's true....and also with tattoos, you can get laser removal..but I hear they're expensive....

ReputationRep:
    Claire's accessories
    When I had my second hole done there the gun got stuck to my ear and I ended up in A&E with a very disgruntled manager.

I got my third hole done in a backstreet in Camden, they were really thorough and it's the only holes I've not had any problems with

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.