Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guyss. How are you preparing for the exams. If anyone wants any essays, I have all the possible essays that could be asked on: Relationships, Aggression, Gender and Schizophenia. They've all been marked by my teacher who used to be an examiner and are all graded as an A*

ReputationRep:
    Hi this would be very helpful indeed! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MTO)
    Hi guyss. How are you preparing for the exams. If anyone wants any essays, I have all the possible essays that could be asked on: Relationships, Aggression, Gender and Schizophenia. They've all been marked by my teacher who used to be an examiner and are all graded as an A*
    Awesome, can you PM me a copy, i can what i have with you too :b

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sajedamm)
    What do you mean? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oops....
    *can 'share' what~

ReputationRep:
    I might just post the essays on here for everyone to have, once I get on my laptop I will do that. All the relationship essays have been broken down into note form already but I haven't gotten round to doing that for the other topics yet

ReputationRep:
    Sorry with revision & that, I havent got all my essays sorted yet. But I will send the breakdown of my relationship essays and I think theres a bit of aggression in there aswell. Once I've completed everything I'll upload it If I can
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx Psychology mocks.docx (40.6 KB, 131 views)

ReputationRep:
    Sorry its late. Here u go!
    Attached Files
  2. File Type: docx Psychology mocks.docx (64.2 KB, 160 views)

ReputationRep:
    have you got a essay on gender dysoprhia??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherry1997)
    have you got a essay on gender dysoprhia??
    Not saved on my computer no sorry

ReputationRep:
    I don't suppose you have an essay on group display? I'm somewhat desperate lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi do you have the essays for schizophrenia?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.