The Student Room Group

Message yourself three years ago

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nidhoggr
and my response to this, is supposed to be what exactly?

You don't have to respond, the less people like you say, the better IMO.
Original post by Arvindasaur
What do you mean by obsessing over FT ? It's only a newspaper

Yes, it became an addiction and I would die a little if I didn't read it or keep up.
things get a hellof a lot better ok pls stick around

and tone down the campness cause its too much
3 years ago... 14 year old me? Aight.

"You're a ****ing ****"
Reply 65
Original post by SeanFM
Dear Sean,

If my calculations are correct, you will receive this letter immediately after you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning. First, let me assure you that I am alive and well. I've been living happily these past eight months in the year 1885. The lightning bolt that hit the DeLorean caused a gigawatt overload which scrambled the time circuits, activated the flux capacitor, and sent me back to 1885.

Spoiler

I like that reference:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by Imperion

Spoiler

Bleach?! You too!!!
Dear 16 year old me,

Don't coast through your GCSE's! You have a few more weeks to revise so study rather than settling with C's. When you get to College you will want to change your Geology course for Chemistry - DON'T!!! And don't pick physics either. You love science but unless you are willing to put all your time into it, just drop it. You are about to enter a strange new world and then, after college, an even stranger one so don't rush into it. Take your time and make friends. Learn things and don't be such an uptight, arrogant moron. Make sure to keep in contact with your old friends while making some new ones. Let your hair down and don't be so serious all the time.

Good luck,

19 year old you
Reply 68
Dear 3 years ago me,
The finances don't get better, just bite the bullet rather than joking about it. The sooner it is done, the sooner it will be over.
Change league. You haven't got forever to play derby, so you might as well play where you could make the team.
Awesome things are coming, and terrible things. Open your heart. Be kind.
H

Quick Reply

Latest