Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaZZZ)
    the whole point of this thread was to try to get back at me, you are on this ALL DAY seriously, i went to town for 2 and a half hours, and you were on , and you are STILL ON ;/

OMG!!!! nobody wants to get back at you adam...i certainly dont, i just wana know why you hacked into msn accounts! that is a really mean thing to do! and i also heard from some people what you have pm'd them. i just got wary. nobody is getting back!

ReputationRep:
    Play-flirting is ok, but not the serious stuff. I'm not a believer in internet relationships, and the PM function is not my chosen method of seduction :rolleyes:

(Original post by neha p)
    OMG!!!! nobody wants to get back at you adam...i certainly dont, i just wana know why you hacked into msn accounts! that is a really mean thing to do! and i also heard from some people what you have pm'd them. i just got wary. nobody is getting back!
    well we certainly seemed to be liasing with one another in a positive manner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    Just ignore him :rolleyes:

(Original post by Cate)
    Just ignore him :rolleyes:
    coming from someone's sister who kept messaging me constantly :eek:

ReputationRep:
    you speaky english?

(Original post by Cossack)
    you speaky english?
    speaky? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Your english is so bad that it is often difficult to figure out what you are trying to say. Do you mean my sister used to message you? In which case I can't stop her talking to you, she saw sense of her own accord recently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Play-flirting is ok, but not the serious stuff. I'm not a believer in internet relationships, and the PM function is not my chosen method of seduction :rolleyes:
    absolutely!

(Original post by Cate)
    Your english is so bad that it is often difficult to figure out what you are trying to say. Do you mean my sister used to message you? In which case I can't stop her talking to you, she saw sense of her own accord recently
    you just can't comprehend it: " coming from someone's sister who kept messaging me constantly " seems fine to me.......?

ReputationRep:
    speaky? :confused:
    i was trying to make it easier for your ickle little brainywainy to understand

i was trying to make it easier for your ickle little brainywainy to understand
    shh

ReputationRep:
    shh
    you're getting so close to whole words now, keep trying little boy, you're doing really well

you're getting so close to whole words now, keep trying little boy, you're doing really well
    " dropped out of leeds uni " hahahahahahahahahahhahahh

ReputationRep:
    " dropped out of leeds uni " hahahahahahahahahahhahahh
    yes i was offered a sixth month internship working on the Global Financial Information System for a big four professional services company working in Russia and the CIS and they are going to sponsor me through an International Business, Finance and Economics degree at Manchester. I decided this was more productive than my Law degree....doesnt seem that funny to me

yes i was offered a sixth month internship working on the Global Financial Information System for a big four professional services company working in Russia and the CIS and they are going to sponsor me through an International Business, Finance and Economics degree at Manchester. I decided this was more productive than my Law degree....doesnt seem that funny to me
    drop out lalala

ReputationRep:
    drop out lalala
    oww that hurts so bad...please stop saying these nasty things...im going to go and hack into a girls hotmail account, that'll make it feel more like i have a life...oh no wait thats what you do...

ReputationRep:
    hahahah you loved the attention, you loved it, don't lie, or i'll post everything you said

cellardore did too
    lol, and what did i say exactly? ooooo, i love you, i think you're so hot, i want to marry you? was it something along those lines?

this is what he has said to me and probably alot of other people to, lol

celllrr, *hugs you*
    you're so cute etc etc

ReputationRep:
    dazya, why do you keep hacking into people's msn accounts? haven't you got anything better to do? lol, that's quite sad, as i don't actually have anything that remotely interesting:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    dazya, why do you keep hacking into people's msn accounts? haven't you got anything better to do? lol, that's quite sad, as i don't actually have anything that remotely interesting:rolleyes:
    he hacked into your account?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.