Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

question for the guys watch

Announcements

I've never sent a flirtacious PM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    dazya, why do you keep hacking into people's msn accounts? haven't you got anything better to do? lol, that's quite sad, as i don't actually have anything that remotely interesting:rolleyes:

i already asked him that.
    reply: because i can!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    he hacked into your account?
    i don't know and i actually don't care to be honest. I've stopped putting my hotmail address on here because people just keep adding me for the sake of it and it's getting annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    WHAT!!
    i spose you are a man...men dont really flirt with men on ukl

neha
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    i don't know and i actually don't care to be honest. I've stopped putting my hotmail address on here because people just keep adding me for the sake of it and it's getting annoying.
    oh right, thats a good idea. they should just get rid of that option totally.

(Original post by neha p)
    WHAT!!
    i spose you are a man...men dont really flirt with men on ukl
    Why are you assuming that i'm not gay, you're right, but still...

ReputationRep:
    I sent a flirtacious PM to Tk after she started this thread earlier...it was very impressive I have to say, there was rhyming, compliments and humour...you might say the ultimate flirtacious PM...yes i know its sad

ReputationRep:
    oh right, thats a good idea. they should just get rid of that option totally.
    i think so, i thought the whole point of putting your hotmail account on there was to help or email people on school work etc. But he does patronize alot and i don't like that.

ReputationRep:
    i think so, i thought the whole point of putting your hotmail account on there was to help or email people on school work etc. But he does patronize alot and i don't like that.
    he patronizes and also tries to initmidate. d started getting really flirty with me and today i sent him a couple of serious pm's and i got one back saying that if i didnt stfu he would post everthing i had ever said to him.
    the email option is used by some ukl members for completely the wrong purpose and it should definately get deleted.

ReputationRep:
    well like all things, it started off with good intent until a few spoils it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    (or girls come to think of it)

would you try n 'chat someone up' using the pm function?

No I wouldn’t but several male members here have and it’s really creepy I pretend I haven’t read that particular PM

ReputationRep:
    he patronizes and also tries to initmidate. d started getting really flirty with me and today i sent him a couple of serious pm's and i got one back saying that if i didnt stfu he would post everthing i had ever said to him.
    the email option is used by some ukl members for completely the wrong purpose and it should definately get deleted.
    lol you PM-ed d? why? what did you say??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaZZZ)
    the whole point of this thread was to try to get back at me, you are on this ALL DAY seriously, i went to town for 2 and a half hours, and you were on , and you are STILL ON ;/
    were u the one who apparently started up 50 hotmail accounts and 50 ukl accounts...now that is sad

ReputationRep:
    ahh well, just ignore him then if he's going to be like that, lol

ReputationRep:
    The private message function is used for other things than flirting and for some of us its a useful way of avoiding the pain of spamming threads with personnal comments/discussions

ReputationRep:
    Girls...advice from a red blooded male....if you get creepy/annoying emails/PMs...ignore them and whoever sent them will go away...dont reply even to say f**k off as that will only encourage whoever sent it...

ReputationRep:
    lol you PM-ed d? why? what did you say??
    I think she means dazyaa not the all masterful d.

ReputationRep:
    i wudnt try and 'caht some1' up so to spk. but if we got used to seeing each other on the boards then its a diff story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    I think she means dazyaa not the all masterful d.
    oh right, hehe that makes more sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Never at all? Ever?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.