Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Never at all? Ever?
    did you go to that fancy party yet (the one where it was plus one) did you use my ' he's in politics line'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    (or girls come to think of it)

would you try n 'chat someone up' using the pm function?
    yeah sure...then we'd have a lovely internet relationship.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    did you go to that fancy party yet (the one where it was plus one) did you use my ' he's in politics line'?
    No, it's on the 20th and I'm going alone.

(Original post by Cellardore)
    dazya, why do you keep hacking into people's msn accounts? haven't you got anything better to do? lol, that's quite sad, as i don't actually have anything that remotely interesting:rolleyes:
    you're just pissed cuz i said history was a donkey subject

and for the record you did compliment me ( in our earliest discussions, before i said that history was known by some ppl as a donkey subject ) thx to the logs on MSN so plz, shush

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaZZZ)
    you're just pissed cuz i said history was a donkey subject

and for the record you did compliment me ( in our earliest discussions, before i said that history was known by some ppl as a donkey subject ) thx to the logs on MSN so plz, shush
    lol, exactly, a compliment. It doesn't mean i fancie you. I give everyone compliments.
    Now what are you talking about? log -ins?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    I dont think id try and chat someone up over the internet full stop - its a bit weird....
    I agree. Messing about with friends that are girls is okay on the net, but in terms of actually trying to hook up with a girl. Just don't do it? It's wrong.

It ends the same old way, she cries rape and you get arrested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furtive)
    I agree. Messing about with friends that are girls is okay on the net, but in terms of actually trying to hook up with a girl. Just don't do it? It's wrong.

It ends the same old way, she cries rape and you get arrested.
    speaking from experience?

ReputationRep:
    I've met people off the internet but they have all been 20 or more years older than me and we just sit around in pubs chatting about music and other people we know on the internet. I would never chat a girl up online.

MB

(Original post by musicboy)
    I've met people off the internet but they have all been 20 or more years older than me and we just sit around in pubs chatting about music and other people we know on the internet. I would never chat a girl up online.
    That sounds like it has potential to develop, do you go and play where they do and become good friends with them?

lol, exactly, a compliment. It doesn't mean i fancie you. I give everyone compliments.
    Now what are you talking about? log -ins?
    lol it was wayyyyyyyy overfriendly..... why would i want some online person fancying me?! get a grip!

logs as in messages that were saved

ReputationRep:
    lol it was wayyyyyyyy overfriendly

logs as in messages that were saved
    lol, like what? if you're talking about the kissing thing, i can't remember anything else, you started it and i was joking, not being serious:rolleyes:

lol, like what? if you're talking about the kissing thing, i can't remember anything else, you started it and i was joking, not being serious:rolleyes:
    ummmm HAHAHAHAHAH YEAH RIGHTTTTTTTTTT Cellar you make me laugh !!!!! hahaha

its cool, i only treat it all as a bit of fun

ReputationRep:
    ummmm HAHAHAHAHAH YEAH RIGHTTTTTTTTTT Cellar you make me laugh !!!!! hahaha

its cool, i only treat it all as a bit of fun
    you make me laugh too
    it's all good, harmless fun, nothing wrong with it....

you make me laugh too
    it's all good, harmless fun, nothing wrong with it....
    exactly, and hence, the disapproval of tinykates:/

ReputationRep:
    exactly, and hence, the disapproval of tinykates:/
    ahh i like winding people up, it's all just harmless fun, it's not like you're going to see them anytime soon:rolleyes:

ahh i like winding people up, it's all just harmless fun, it's not like you're going to see them anytime soon:rolleyes:
    lol me too, and i know, just making a point

ReputationRep:
    DazYaZZZ seems like yer getting attacked. I'll help u out.

Strawberrykiss is just absolutely amazingly hot, and she's sorta quite internet friendly with DazYaZZZ, so because of this, I respect DazYaZZZ.

Celladore and DazYaZZZ u are both rather lonely, u should both get together.

Edit: there is nothing wrong with thinking someone is hot on the internet, it's the same as saying a model or actress is hot!

(Original post by ResidentEvil)
    DazYaZZZ seems like yer getting attacked. I'll help u out.

Strawberrykiss is just absolutely amazingly hot, and she's sorta quite internet friendly with DazYaZZZ, so because of this, I respect DazYaZZZ.

Celladore and DazYaZZZ u are both rather lonely, u should both get together.
    LOL you're too funny.

ReputationRep:
    LOL you're too funny.
    I think u two match.

ReputationRep:
    No of course I wouldn't ! Strictly friendliness.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.