Happy Birthday ZARGA!!!!!

Watch this thread
ZuluK
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Yo Dawg it's your birthday!!! Have a great day and eat lots of cake and have funnnnnnnn!!!!! Don't get too drunk or too wild! The older you get, the more responsibilities

Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ZuluK)
is that song an offer? :sexface:
thank you tho :hugs:
Spoiler:
Show
for reminding me how little i've achieved in the last 20 years :rofl:
DiddyDec01
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
username1854431
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Happy Birthday ZARGAAAA!!!

:woo:

M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
ZuluK
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Zargabaath)
Spoiler:
Show
Yes it is an offer time and place baby! Time and place

Hahahaha bruh, you befriended me! thats the best achievement in the world. :teehee:
Zargabaath
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
(Original post by Axel Johann)
Happy Birthday ZARGAAAA!!!

:woo:
(Original post by M14B)
:birthday::birthday::birthday::b irthday::birthday:
cheers fam(s)
Biryani007
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
I know the feeeeeeeeels....I was upset today negl...wondering what I've wasted two decades of my life on :cry2:
Zargabaath
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Biryani007)
I know the feeeeeeeeels....I was upset today negl...wondering what I've wasted two decades of my life on :cry2:
Was it your birthday yesterday? (14th)
Happy birthday
I feel like some old **** on their deathbed :rofl:
troubadour.
Badges: 19
Report 6 years ago
Happy 20th, Froggie! :woo: :woohoo:

:birthday:
||TheUnknown||
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
How is everyone 20 all of a sudden?
Spoiler:
Show
Even though I dont really know you much at all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zargabaath ! :blow:
Zargabaath
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Hydeman)
Happy 20th, Froggie! :woo: :woohoo:

:birthday:
I was genuinely confused for a moment when I clicked that name :rofl:
Cheers Sempai Hydeman
troubadour.
Badges: 19
Report 6 years ago
I was genuinely confused for a moment when I clicked that name :rofl:
Senpai cannot reveal his coding tricks. :sexface:

Cheers Sempai Hydeman
Have a great day!
Zargabaath
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
How is everyone 20 all of a sudden?
Spoiler:
Show
Even though I dont really know you much at all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zargabaath ! :blow:
I think this age group is the most common on TSR, might be wrong tho
Cheers anyway
Biryani007
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Was it your birthday yesterday? (14th)
Happy birthday
I feel like some old **** on their deathbed :rofl:
Haha...up until 19 you can get away with still being a kid...hitting 20 is like "Damn, I'm an adult...what am I doing with my life??.....Do I even have a life?" :cry2: :lol:
Zargabaath
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Cheers
Now I have an excuse to be creepy

Haha...up until 19 you can get away with still being a kid...hitting 20 is like "Damn, I'm an adult...what am I doing with my life??.....Do I even have a life?" :cry2: :lol:
exactly :lol:
i thought I would've done so much more by 20 :cry2:
Rhythmical
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Happy birthday you lovely person! Many happy returns and hope you have a lovely day! :hugs:
Zargabaath
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rhythmical)
Happy birthday you lovely person! Many happy returns and hope you have a lovely day! :hugs:
thank you again :hugs:
Zargabaath
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
damn son those are some dank pepes
:drool::drool:
DanteTheDoorKnob
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I just wrote you a long reply and your PMs are full :lol:

Happy birthday for yesterday by the way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (64)
66.67%
No (25)
26.04%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.29%

Watched Threads