Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was sitting between two of my friends and they started talking about plans they made to go to a concert together and they didn't invite me before and even after that conversation. Isn't that kind of rude and disrespectful not to mention inconsiderate of my feelings?

ReputationRep:
    I do think it's quite rude but if they seem to be acting normal towards you otherwise, it may not have been intentional 😊 I mean I gotta admit sometimes I do makes plans without certain friends but it doesn't necessarily mean anything bad

ReputationRep:
    That is rude if it was just the three of you but it probably wasn't to be mean - they were probably just talking and didn't think about your feelings.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.