The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Any updates from gs securities ?

Application received, under review, ....anything ?
Clicked 'Apply Now' for Barclays, logged into my account, and shows my application is 'under review'. Believe that application was for the 1st year spring program. Anyone encountered the same problem?
I've been invited to RBS phone interview for the finance summer internship in the UK, any suggestions on how to prepare for it?
Actually the website is not that clear about the specifics of the programme
Original post by Iopa
Apolgoies for double posting, but I is a bit confused.

I know JPM doesn't accept penultimate students for SA, but I can't seem to their off-cycle program? Are penultimates applying to IB FT or off-cycle?

(edit: I can only see an off-cycle for markets)

That's right, this year JPM has no off-cycle IBD for London

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lazard rejection at 8:30 am after acing the numerical (yday evening). Can't have been the test, and surely not enough time to review my application either. What is happening? :confused:
Reply 2865
Original post by Kate992
Lazard rejection at 8:30 am after acing the numerical (yday evening). Can't have been the test, and surely not enough time to review my application either. What is happening? :confused:

Was the test then
Original post by Kate992

Lazard have a very high cut off for their test.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello,

I have got a video interview for one of JPM exclusive events, any advice. Do they usually do video interviews for their events?
Original post by Kate992

Thats strange, i got an email at 8:30 sayinh i passed the sjt and need to sit the verbal reasoning test. It never mentioned a numerical test :/.
When an application asks for UCAS points, do we include any AS grades?

As long as they're not general studies or critical thinking, mine is Chemistry...

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gman786
Thats strange, i got an email at 8:30 sayinh i passed the sjt and need to sit the verbal reasoning test. It never mentioned a numerical test :/.

numerical comes after the verbal test...
What is JPM process for summer ?

Do they have tests ?
Original post by gavgav123
What is JPM process for summer ?

Do they have tests ?

No tests, as it says in the OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spyrogyra

As long as they're not general studies or critical thinking, mine is Chemistry...

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you only did AS Chemistry then yes (I think) - but obviously not if you did A2 Chemistry as well.
Original post by Princepieman
No tests, as it says in the OP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, missed that bit.

Has anyone heard further from JPM then ?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Top three A Levels I believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard back from JPM? Last year they had no intermediate rounds (directly AC) for IBD I think.
Original post by Commercial Paper
Top three A Levels I believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But their choices go way past 420 points (which equals 3 A* grades) so surely it's all A2 and AS grades in proper subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile
But their choices go way past 420 points (which equals 3 A* grades) so surely it's all A2 and AS grades in proper subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it goes above 420, then include dropped AS and extra A2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katuok
Anyone heard back from JPM? Last year they had no intermediate rounds (directly AC) for IBD I think.

No, they're still processing applications.

Quick Reply

Latest