Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Well you have the right to be proud of it then. Was the rule introduced a long time ago?
    Not that long ago, though rep was widely ignored until recently.

(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Perhaps new people like me should shut up a bit more when it comes to rep then. I don't take it as seriously as it seems i do though.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps new people like me should shut up a bit more when it comes to rep then. I don't take it as seriously as it seems i do though.
    lol you keep bugging me for it, maybe i'll have to give in and give it to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    It still is isn't it?

I'm not far from my 11th gem I think then I'm done with rep anyway! You know what to do Hunty

I need to get subscribed again that's where the rep is to be found! But I had to cancel my cards lol, I thought I'd lost my wallet then found it. D'oh

(Original post by Gimp)
    I'm not far from my 11th gem I think then I'm done with rep anyway!
    Isn't 10 the most you can get?

(Original post by Fly By)
    lol you keep bugging me for it, maybe i'll have to give in and give it to you
    Only because i deserve it from you, i wouldn't bug people i don't know for it.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't 10 the most you can get?
    pig, blissy, elpaw, tk, lou, and ollie have 11 that's the most possible

(Original post by Gimp)
    pig, blissy, elpaw, tk, lou, and ollie have 11 that's the most possible
    Oh yeah, sorry my eyesight is getting worse, it's hard to notice that down the list there's one less gem. You're still ages away from 11 compared to some people, don't lie. You should be happy with 10 anyway, i don't even have half as much as you, though i'm reasonably close to 5.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, sorry my eyesight is getting worse, it's hard to notice that down the list there's one less gem. You're still ages away from 11 compared to some people, don't lie. You should be happy with 10 anyway, i don't even have half as much as you, though i'm reasonably close to 5.
    The bright gems take twice as much rep to get than the dark ones btw

I don't think I'm that far off (unless I can't count, which is quite likely!), the people with 10 gems must be pretty close in terms of rep

(Original post by Gimp)
    The bright gems take twice as much rep to get than the dark ones btw

I don't think I'm that far off (unless I can't count, which is quite likely!), the people with 10 gems must be pretty close in terms of rep
    Well four people are closer to you, so if you're close then maybe even my rep could get those people their 11th gem. I knew that the light greenones take twice as long to get, i have read the FAQ numerous times.

ReputationRep:
    Well four people are closer to you, so if you're close then maybe even my rep could get those people their 11th gem. I knew that the light greenones take twice as long to get, i have read the FAQ numerous times.
    Oh sorry hehe! I've never read the FAQ so not sure what's in there :x

We've turned this thread into idle conversation, this is the kind of thing the "older" members hate unless it's them that's doing it , not sure if this phenomenon is covered in the FAQ

(Original post by Gimp)
    Oh sorry hehe! I've never read the FAQ so not sure what's in there :x

We've turned this thread into idle conversation, this is the kind of thing the "older" members hate unless it's them that's doing it , not sure if this phenomenon is covered in the FAQ
    With all due respect to them, if the old members don't like conversation on the forums what do they like? That is the point of the forums, afterall. You should give the FAQ a glance, it's very exciting. By all of their standards i should be an old member arch enemy i think, which isn't good.

ReputationRep:
    With all due respect to them, if the old members don't like conversation on the forums what do they like? That is the point of the forums, afterall. You should give the FAQ a glance, it's very exciting. By all of their standards i should be an old member arch enemy i think, which isn't good.
    I don't know what they want. But you have to have joined before august, or maybe even july, to be of their ilk I don't see a problem with it in the General Chat bit. I suppose we will have to spend the remainder of our lives just wishing we could go back in time and sign up that little bit earlier

(Original post by Gimp)
    I don't know what they want. But you have to have joined before august, or maybe even july, to be of their ilk I don't see a problem with it in the General Chat bit. I suppose we will have to spend the remainder of our lives just wishing we could go back in time and sign up that little bit earlier
    lol i signed up younger then all of them i'm sure, i've done nothing wrong. *2 points away from new gem* Argh! :mad: ....Nevermind ey.

ReputationRep:
    lol i signed up younger then all of them i'm sure, i've done nothing wrong. *2 points away from new gem* Argh! :mad: ....Nevermind ey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i don;t think you should be liasing (sp) with this tis_me_lord character gimpy. he has been very unkind to me in the past

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i don;t think you should be liasing (sp) with this tis_me_lord character gimpy. he has been very unkind to me in the past
    He has!? What did he do? :|

(Original post by Fly By)
    Why couldn't you be worth just two more points?!

Call me Ben, and you were worse to me first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    He has!? What did he do? :|
    called me evil :eek: TWICE!!!

ReputationRep:
    called me evil :eek: TWICE!!!
    OMG! *faints*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    OMG! *faints*
    :eek: oh no! look what you've done BEN!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.