Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    they are here
    wow...they are ugly! bless, i they look really cute to talk to though. i try not to judge people on how they look.
    nor should you fly by, having seen an ugly photo of me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    wow...they are ugly! bless, i they look really cute to talk to though. i try not to judge people on how they look.
    nor should you fly by, having seen an ugly photo of me!!
    lol i try not to judge people by how they look, but those on there are funny! and gosh, my eyes are still hurting after seeing you!

ReputationRep:
    they are here

ReputationRep:
    lol i try not to judge people by how they look, but those on there are funny! and gosh, my eyes are still hurting after seeing you!
    SHUT UP!!! :rolleyes:
    lol

People assume that ugly people are nice too easily, i know plenty of horrible and ugly people, and i also know some nice and pretty people. I'm by no means saying that all ugly people are evil (therefore insulting myself) but i am saying to not think the opposite, as some people do.

ReputationRep:
    SHUT UP!!! :rolleyes:
    lol
    lol only joking, doing much today? have you been to that new shopping centre on hillsroad yet? :eek: tis massive!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to interrupt your discussion people, but I just wanted to say that the earlier comments about decent posts coming more from people who post lots is absolute nonsense. I can think of at least five people with outrageously high post counts who just post anything and everything whether it is of substance or not, and in my eyes these people are no better than spammers. And like the original post stated, I too agree that the higher the post count the greater the indication of a loss of social life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Sorry to interrupt your discussion people, but I just wanted to say that the earlier comments about decent posts coming more from people who post lots is absolute nonsense. I can think of at least five people with outrageously high post counts who just post anything and everything whether it is of substance or not, and in my eyes these people are no better than spammers. And like the original post stated, I too agree that the higher the post count the greater the indication of a loss of social life.
    which is why you're deleting yours?

ReputationRep:
    lol only joking, doing much today? have you been to that new shopping centre on hillsroad yet? :eek: tis massive!
    it's brilliant!!!!
    awww...did poor ickle fly by get lost? aww, poor ickle fly by!
    lol, yh, it's big, but i love it. went there yday with a mate

ReputationRep:
    they are here
    where are they really? is there something about them in the faq cos i cant find it????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    which is why you're deleting yours?
    I havent actually started deleting yet, but once I reach a 1000, I think I'll need to start

ReputationRep:
    it's brilliant!!!!
    awww...did poor ickle fly by get lost? aww, poor ickle fly by!
    lol, yh, it's big, but i love it. went there yday with a mate
    lol no i didnt get lost!! i just didnt know where granchester is! i still ahvent been yet! :eek:

but i am thinking about going there for my birthday though (which is ages- november) it has a massive bowling alley!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    I havent actually started deleting yet, but once I reach a 1000, I think I'll need to start
    fair enough. why do you care though? it's just hassle deleting posts in my opinion. the mods can delete whatever they like of mine. i'm sure i'm one of the 5 you had in mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Deleting posts to give the image of posting less is sadder than having a high post count in the first place. You clearly have delusional self-image problems!

ReputationRep:
    fair enough. why do you care though? it's just hassle deleting posts in my opinion. the mods can delete whatever they like of mine.
    I care because its a indication to myself that I'm on here way to much, and that really aint good! Although I'm only nearing the 1000 mark due to the ULT football thread (R.I.P.) which was in my eyes the best thread on the forum.
    I only plan to delete posts where I've "lol", "lmao", "i agree", such posts are a crap, and I might as well get rid of them, waste of space on the forum

i'm sure i'm one of the 5 you had in mind.
    No Names!

(Original post by Gimp)
    Deleting posts to give the image of posting less is sadder than having a high post count in the first place. You clearly have delusional self-image problems!
    A very valid point, it's like you're in denial, whereas people such as piginapoke do it in style - though he is now making an honest woman of Miss Piggy, proving that the theory "high post count = low social life" is incorrect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I was thinking that - better a self-confessed sado than a closet sado who pretends to be aloof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    A very valid point, it's like you're in denial, whereas people such as piginapoke do it in style - though he is now making an honest woman of Miss Piggy, proving that the theory "high post count = low social life" is incorrect.
    yeah and if you really think that then you can just leave. no ones asking you to stay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    No I don't, getting rid of crap posts I've made is not a delusional self-image problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I was thinking that - better a self-confessed sado than a closet sado who pretends to be aloof.
    oiiiiiiiii our post counts don;t make us saddos! :mad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.