The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220

wow...they are ugly! bless, i they look really cute to talk to though. i try not to judge people on how they look.
nor should you fly by, having seen an ugly photo of me!! :wink:
Reply 221
neha p
wow...they are ugly! bless, i they look really cute to talk to though. i try not to judge people on how they look.
nor should you fly by, having seen an ugly photo of me!! :wink:

lol i try not to judge people by how they look, but those on there are funny! :biggrin: and gosh, my eyes are still hurting after seeing you! :tongue:
Reply 222
Reply 223
Fly By
lol i try not to judge people by how they look, but those on there are funny! :biggrin: and gosh, my eyes are still hurting after seeing you! :tongue:

SHUT UP!!! :rolleyes:
lol
neha p

People assume that ugly people are nice too easily, i know plenty of horrible and ugly people, and i also know some nice and pretty people. I'm by no means saying that all ugly people are evil (therefore insulting myself) but i am saying to not think the opposite, as some people do.
Reply 225
neha p
SHUT UP!!! :rolleyes:
lol

lol only joking, doing much today? have you been to that new shopping centre on hillsroad yet? :eek: tis massive!
Reply 226
Sorry to interrupt your discussion people, but I just wanted to say that the earlier comments about decent posts coming more from people who post lots is absolute nonsense. I can think of at least five people with outrageously high post counts who just post anything and everything whether it is of substance or not, and in my eyes these people are no better than spammers. And like the original post stated, I too agree that the higher the post count the greater the indication of a loss of social life.
Reply 227
Kuz
Sorry to interrupt your discussion people, but I just wanted to say that the earlier comments about decent posts coming more from people who post lots is absolute nonsense. I can think of at least five people with outrageously high post counts who just post anything and everything whether it is of substance or not, and in my eyes these people are no better than spammers. And like the original post stated, I too agree that the higher the post count the greater the indication of a loss of social life.
which is why you're deleting yours?
Reply 228
Fly By
lol only joking, doing much today? have you been to that new shopping centre on hillsroad yet? :eek: tis massive!

it's brilliant!!!!
awww...did poor ickle fly by get lost? aww, poor ickle fly by!
lol, yh, it's big, but i love it. went there yday with a mate
Reply 229

where are they really? is there something about them in the faq cos i cant find it????
Reply 230
Tinykates
which is why you're deleting yours?

I havent actually started deleting yet, but once I reach a 1000, I think I'll need to start
Reply 231
neha p
it's brilliant!!!!
awww...did poor ickle fly by get lost? aww, poor ickle fly by!
lol, yh, it's big, but i love it. went there yday with a mate

lol no i didnt get lost!! :tongue: i just didnt know where granchester is! i still ahvent been yet! :eek:

but i am thinking about going there for my birthday though (which is ages- november) it has a massive bowling alley!! :biggrin:
Reply 232
Kuz
I havent actually started deleting yet, but once I reach a 1000, I think I'll need to start
fair enough. why do you care though? it's just hassle deleting posts in my opinion. the mods can delete whatever they like of mine. i'm sure i'm one of the 5 you had in mind.
Reply 233
Kuz

Deleting posts to give the image of posting less is sadder than having a high post count in the first place. You clearly have delusional self-image problems! :smile:
Reply 234
Tinykates
fair enough. why do you care though? it's just hassle deleting posts in my opinion. the mods can delete whatever they like of mine.

I care because its a indication to myself that I'm on here way to much, and that really aint good! :smile: Although I'm only nearing the 1000 mark due to the ULT football thread (R.I.P.) which was in my eyes the best thread on the forum.
I only plan to delete posts where I've "lol", "lmao", "i agree", such posts are a crap, and I might as well get rid of them, waste of space on the forum

Tinykates
i'm sure i'm one of the 5 you had in mind.

No Names!
Gimp
Deleting posts to give the image of posting less is sadder than having a high post count in the first place. You clearly have delusional self-image problems!

A very valid point, it's like you're in denial, whereas people such as piginapoke do it in style - though he is now making an honest woman of Miss Piggy, proving that the theory "high post count = low social life" is incorrect.
Reply 236
Gimp
Deleting posts to give the image of posting less is sadder than having a high post count in the first place. You clearly have delusional self-image problems! :smile:

I was thinking that - better a self-confessed sado than a closet sado who pretends to be aloof.
Reply 237
tis_me_lord
A very valid point, it's like you're in denial, whereas people such as piginapoke do it in style - though he is now making an honest woman of Miss Piggy, proving that the theory "high post count = low social life" is incorrect.

yeah and if you really think that then you can just leave. no ones asking you to stay.
Reply 238
Gimp

No I don't, getting rid of crap posts I've made is not a delusional self-image problem
Reply 239
Lord Huntroyde
I was thinking that - better a self-confessed sado than a closet sado who pretends to be aloof.
oiiiiiiiii our post counts don;t make us saddos! :mad: :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending