Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

UKL addicts watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I find that most of the people with high post counts make good posts as well.
    Oooh, I'm up to 17 a day now too much hijacking and post-sluttage on my part. Thank goodness PM's don't count as well!

ReputationRep:
    I find that most of the people with high post counts make good posts as well.

i agree to that. you can pick up whether people have experience on ukl or not

neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    hehe, me too
    like hair for an eg...or how people get flirty pm's!! :rolleyes:
    hehe exactly!

I wont be around much these next few days, so my posts per day can drop down a little thankfully.
    where are you going?

ReputationRep:
    oh my god look!! look where us 3 are from!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    What happened to PHIL? He just disappeared!
    he went to france on some exchange thing and never came back, and his IPs been checked and he really hasn't been back at all... so who knows

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    oh my god look!! look where us 3 are from!
    Lol, but I'm afraid I'm not actually there at the moment, am in location number 1 for the next few months.

(Original post by Helenia)
    Oooh, I'm up to 17 a day now too much hijacking and post-sluttage on my part. Thank goodness PM's don't count as well!
    You think that you have it bad, look at my posts per day on here, i was even worse on bbc teens i'm sure, i think i was going at about 1000 per 2 weeks when i got going properly, shame i was banned so soon.

i agree to that. you can pick up whether people have experience on ukl or not
    But remember, not all newbies are bad...honestly!

where are you going?
    Nowhere, but my grandmums currently here and being on the computer for hours on end to her is taboo, so i'll have to limit my time in front of screens and get outside more, who knows, it may do me good.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, but I'm afraid I'm not actually there at the moment, am in location number 1 for the next few months.
    oh right, uni ended! oh well, you'll be back!

ReputationRep:
    But remember, not all newbies are bad...honestly!
    oh yh, i know, sorry i didnt imply what i meant correctly. i think newbies can be great!!

neha
    xxxx
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    My postcount went up quite a bit once I subscribed - having somewhere to ***** and moan about my work/cold/friends etc was too much to resist :cool:

ReputationRep:
    oh yh, i know, sorry i didnt imply what i meant correctly. i think newbies can be great!!

neha
    xxxx
    hehe i like newbies, i've met someone really nice on here.

but the problem is that there are a few people who keeps signing up and posting rubbish, so people just got a bit fed up.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    It's a shame the profiles don't show average post length as well as average posts/day...

hehe i like newbies, i've met someone really nice on here.
    I love you too.

I think you may mean F.Poste somehow...

(Original post by Pencil Queen)
    It's a shame the profiles don't show average post length as well as average posts/day...
    Are you suggesting that people with high posts per day are incapable of constructing decent messages? Look at piginapoke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    yeh i agree. some peoples average would be about '10 letters'... mine would eb long cos i babble

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Its addictive here, but sometimes. its so boring, like it died!

ReputationRep:
    oh right, uni ended! oh well, you'll be back!
    I will indeed, back in late September all ready to be a big bad 2nd year. I would say watch out, but I don't think you have too much to fear

ReputationRep:
    I will indeed, back in late September all ready to be a big bad 2nd year. I would say watch out, but I don't think you have too much to fear
    I'm doing the early Preparing for Patients course too. Not sure if I'm happy about it... thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbailey)
    I'm doing the early Preparing for Patients course too. Not sure if I'm happy about it... thoughts?
    I'm doing it too, and I don't mind really - will make moving in day less painful as I won't have to crawl into Cambridge behind miles of other student parents. I think that life in the Colony has the potential to be very boring for that first week though :rolleyes: still, gives me time to plot ways to corrupt my children!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Are you suggesting that people with high posts per day are incapable of constructing decent messages?
    No

Just thought it would add in a bit more meaning and be quite interesting.

I'm sure there are people who would average 5 (halfway between "lol" and "i agree" )

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.