Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Me! If you're doing a drama course that is {yawns}

ReputationRep:
    I do! I have orchestra and have to leave tomorrow at 8:00am, and then figure out how to play double sharps when they pass as a blur!!! From next monday onwards, I wont have anything to do, but the occasional workexperince

(Original post by historyhoney)
    I do! I have orchestra and have to leave tomorrow at 8:00am, and then figure out how to play double sharps when they pass as a blur!!! From next monday onwards, I wont have anything to do, but the occasional workexperince
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Me! If you're doing a drama course that is {yawns}
    I stand corrected. *Can get up at anytime i want.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I stand corrected. *Can get up at anytime i want.*
    same as ...apart from mondayto friday when i have to get up at 7.30 and then face the moscow rush hour traffic...mmmm frustrating mmmm

ReputationRep:
    I can on WEdnseday, thursday and Friday of next week i tend to get bored if I dont find things to do, and so have a lot lined up for the holidays, work experience, operas, projects, reading, holiday (New wine and soul in the city) etc.

(Original post by Cossack)
    same as ...apart from mondayto friday when i have to get up at 7.30 and then face the moscow rush hour traffic...mmmm frustrating mmmm
    Just so you know, your rep is worth 4 points, and what a vital 4 points it was for me.

I don't need to get up early on ANY day for two months! *blissful sigh*

ReputationRep:
    how do you get rep, as I alsways seem to have ten points, I thought I was a nice person

ReputationRep:
    Just so you know, your rep is worth 4 points, and what a vital 4 points it was for me.

my rep is worth something...ahh shucks...shite why did i waste it...no offense!! you know it would only be polite to return the favour my fellow newbie

ReputationRep:

:eek: you're on 4 gems! lets take one off, you're getting too close!

ReputationRep:
    You just get lucky I only have 29!

(Original post by Crossack)
    my rep is worth something...ahh shucks...shite why did i waste it...no offense!! you know it would only be polite to return the favour my fellow newbie
    My good deed for the day was getting musicboy a third gem, sorry. How about i repay you tomorrow.

(Original post by historyhoney)
    how do you get rep, as I alsways seem to have ten points, I thought I was a nice person
    You're still new, give it time and people shall soon rep you.

(Original post by Fly By)
    you're on 4 gems! lets take one off, you're getting too close!
    Now now, we're all friends here and this isn't a contest, if anything you should positive rep me, we're both in the same last night crew.

ReputationRep:
    Now now, we're all friends here and this isn't a contest, if anything you should positive rep me, we're both in the same last night crew.
    lol, you talked yourself out of trouble there!

:eek: Fly By, i didn't know you were being serious!

ReputationRep:
    how the hell did you get so much rep in a month?

Mod Expression - Language Violation - Post Amended

ReputationRep:
    *stands up and steps forward...*

Hello everyone...my name's Gzftan....and i'm an alc...i mean...forum addict....

G

ReputationRep:
    (theres no mods on)
    Therre are 4 mods online..

how the f*** (theres no mods on) did you get so much rep in a month?
    I'm not really sure, but i appreciate it when i get rep, unless it's neg which i just got!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Fly By, i didn't know you were being serious!
    i wasn't, i didnt do it. seems someone just wanna use the oppotunity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Therre are 4 mods online..
    ooops..but dont you think the mods are really great cool upstanding people

ReputationRep:
    aww, who would give you bad rep? Unless a comment is particularly mean or offensive I try to stay away from giving bad rep, I like the good rep more!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.