Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    thats probably becoz people were talkin about interesting stuff and proper chat. unlike now...
    Yeah, I seem to be finding less threads which interest me these days. My highest number of posts in one day was about 40 a few months ago, when there were just loads of threads I wanted to reply to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Yeah, I seem to be finding less threads which interest me these days. My highest number of posts in one day was about 40 a few months ago, when there were just loads of threads I wanted to reply to.
    lol so many pointless threads now, and repetitive ones as well. and of course, full of idiots.

ReputationRep:
    lol so many pointless threads now, and repetitive ones as well. and of course, full of idiots.
    hope i am not one of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    same here lately i feel there is nothing i can talk about here
    who killed the forum??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    i fear i am!!!

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Cossack)
    i fear i am!!!
    lol why are you still here?? i thougth you said you're going like 10mins ago??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigmatic)
    I was just wondering if the people who have posted over 3,000 times ever leave their computer. Before some of you get mad, I am not trying to critisise anybody and this post is not supposed to be offensive. But when i looked at some people's profiles and look at the number of posts they have sent, it seems to be about one every 5 minutes, and theres only a break for sleeping. Sorry about this but i was amazed when i saw somebody who seems to post about 50 a day, don't know who it was though :rolleyes:
    yeah...it's all about boredom and passing the time....some are more bored and have more spare time than others is all...

ReputationRep:
    lol, i got a neg rep for foul language when i told her to f*ck off :rolleyes:
    you cant have many complaints there.

ReputationRep:
    i see i am not YAHHHH

ReputationRep:
    i fear i am!!!
    so u think u are?

ReputationRep:
    so u think u are?
    I do indeed some of the threads that i have started include,

Whiskers on kittens?
    Whats better donkeys or trampolines?
    Whats higher the sky or the clouds?
    Does Santa Clause exist?
    Whats better a flyng elephnat or a normal hippo?
    If you were a scary monster?

and my favourite of all the most mistunderstood thread ever http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...780#post849780

(Original post by Me!)
    You still have 4 gems. Anyway pm me tomorrow and I'll rep you because you told me how to delete contacts from msn (how slow and sutpid am I? lol)
    But i thought that after you rep somebody you have to wait for a while before you can rep them again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    But i thought that after you rep somebody you have to wait for a while before you can rep them again.
    Yes you have to rep 10 others before you can rep the same person again.

ReputationRep:
    and my favourite of all the most mistunderstood thread ever http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...780#post849780
    :confused:

(Original post by Gimp)
    Were there days when this rule didn't apply, perhaps explaining your rep amount, or are you just a very nice person?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Were there days when this rule didn't apply, perhaps explaining your rep amount, or are you just a very nice person?
    In the past you could rep anyone you liked every 24 hours, however most (well over half) of my rep has been accumulated since the change I'm just a fluffy and nice person!

(And I kidnap peoples' keyboards and don't return them until they pay the rep ransom)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Really....i did not know that!!

G

(Original post by gzftan)
    Really....i did not know that!!
    Ha ha, i did....i don't know why i made my origional post actually.

(Original post by Gimp)
    In the past you could rep anyone you liked every 24 hours, however most (well over half) of my rep has been accumulated since the change I'm just a fluffy and nice person!

(And I kidnap peoples' keyboards and don't return them until they pay the rep ransom)
    I think the rules are better now then..... *Swipes your keyboard*

ReputationRep:
    I accumulated almost all my rep after the 10 day rule was introduced.

(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I accumulated almost all my rep after the 10 day rule was introduced.
    Well you have the right to be proud of it then. Was the rule introduced a long time ago?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.