Scroll to see replies

Well my first impression is that that could've gone much worse
OCR you merciful motherf's ily
very easy
Reply 203
What did people get for the density question, I got around 9000kg/m^3
Theres my Grade C chucked out of the window
Ugh that density question was cruel.
Didn't much enjoy the u^2 against the braking force graph.
I found it okay. It wasnt hard but it wasnt easy either. What did you get for the density with cylinder qyestion and what did you get for powert ratio R and 2R
got : CDCDBABADABBCBBCBDBA
for the multiple choice. please tell me I did alright
Original post by viktorh
got : CDCDBABADABBCBBCBDBA
for the multiple choice. please tell me I did alright

How am i supposed to remember that? I didnt have time to finish the paper ahahah
Haha I wrote them down so if any came up online I could mark myself. wrote down some of the trickier answers I got too just to put my mind at ease
got 6.8 m/s for the speed of the carbon atom after the collision with the hydrogen atom. Seemed a little small to me but the carbon atom is massive in comparison so Im hoping that's right
I thought that paper was quite tough. Certainly much harder than g481/2. Density question was rough. Hoping for v low A boundary

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by viktorh
got 6.8 m/s for the speed of the carbon atom after the collision with the hydrogen atom. Seemed a little small to me but the carbon atom is massive in comparison so Im hoping that's right

I got 70 something?
*praising the lord for OCR having some kind of mercy*

*praying biology will be the same*

Not even that mad that I didn't finish the paper
I suspect the grade boundaries this year will be lower than usual due to the mix up of exam style + the papers are harder imo
Didnt get the density or the drift velocity.... Dont think i got the last question or the one about pressure of the cylinder... That wasnt at all an easy paper but it wasnt impossible
what did people get for the number of photons near the end? I got 2.89x10^15 per second
Original post by TheSurrealTV
I found it okay. It wasnt hard but it wasnt easy either. What did you get for the density with cylinder qyestion and what did you get for powert ratio R and 2R

1 for R and 2R
Original post by julesaquilina
I got 70 something?

70.8?
Original post by viktorh
what did people get for the number of photons near the end? I got 2.89x10^15 per second

I got something x10^15.... How did you work it out? I used e=pt and divided the energy by 1.6x10^-19

Quick Reply

Latest