Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please tell me how many marks do you need on a AQA math foundation paper to get a grade B?
    i would really appreciate the help

ReputationRep:
    If i were you i'd look at the AQA past paper examiners notes or the like that has the grade boundaries on as they change each year depending on how hard the paper is and how everyone does on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taehyung.)
    Can someone please tell me how many marks do you need on a AQA foundation paper to get a grade B?
    i would really appreciate the help
    The highest you can get on a foundation paper is a C which is a pass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YasminBrown123)
    The highest you can get on a foundation paper is a C which is a pass.
    yeah i know and thanx but i was told recently people can get a B on a foundation paper. i dont know if its the board AQA.
    Also i know a girl who achieved a B on a AQA foundation chemistry paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taehyung.)
    yeah i know and thanx but i was told recently people can get a B on a foundation paper. i dont know if its the board AQA.
    Also i know a girl who achieved a B on a AQA foundation chemistry paper.

In Chemistry you can achieve a B in foundation because you have ISA coursework but in Maths foundation you definitely can't achieve a B. Loads of people say that you can get a B but trust me you can't.

I got a B in Chemistry foundation

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.