Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've nearly completed my foundation year at uni and ready to progress onto my first year of Uni.

The dilemma I am in is that originally I applied for mechanical engineering with foundation year (4 years), however at my university they place all the the science foundation year engineering under one course code - Aerospace (4 years). The uni says I can progress onto any engineering course after that.

So before the year started I changed the course code from 'mechanical engineering with foundation year' to 'Aerospace engineering with foundation year' realising now that might have been a mistake as it means I would need to change it again. Also, from what I heard it may affect my future entitlement to student finance.

The course I want to go on is the BEng Mechanical engineering with placement (4 years), I was wondering how I would need to re-apply. do I need to send some sort of letter? and if so stating what.

Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.