Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Im currently in my third year, I want to do masters, but not sure if i wanna work or do masters. My results from last year and in my third year, have been between 3rd and 2:2 marks, but i dont know wht im predicted. Overall i do work hard and put the effort in , exam aint my strongest. How do i find out wht im predicted overall and if i get a 3rd degree, will i be accepted for masters if i chose to apply for this year.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by laksanu3)
    Hey guys,

Im currently in my third year, I want to do masters, but not sure if i wanna work or do masters. My results from last year and in my third year, have been between 3rd and 2:2 marks, but i dont know wht im predicted. Overall i do work hard and put the effort in , exam aint my strongest. How do i find out wht im predicted overall and if i get a 3rd degree, will i be accepted for masters if i chose to apply for this year.
    Different masters courses have different requirements. Some may accept you with a 3Rd but others won't. You'll need to check with the course you're interested in.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I knew how to predict my overall grade, I'm also a third year. ;n;

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.