The Student Room Group

Who's the richest person you've had a conversation with?

I'm just curious lmao
inb4 myself

Scroll to see replies

Nick Hornby, presumably.
The nephew of the then-Kuwaiti Sheikh was a friend of mine in middle school.

I went to his house a couple times, it had 24 bedrooms and several other kinds of rooms on top of that.
Nicky Hammond.
Sir Michael Moritz :biggrin:
One of my friend is part of the nobility, he has 4 castles - 3 in France, one in UK -
Funny fact is that I know him since I'm 15, and I discovered how rich he is only when I reached 18. He looks pretty normal and he's very humble.
The owner of tsr
my dad I guess?

but still

Reply 8
I know a few millionaires.

Also knowing nobility doesn't necessarily mean they're rich; I'm of noble ancestry myself and have very little money.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
One of my friend is part of the nobility, he has 4 castles - 3 in France, one in UK -
Funny fact is that I know him since I'm 15, and I discovered how rich he is only when I reached 18. He looks pretty normal and he's very humble.

I generally find middle class people more pretentious when it comes to wealth, I think the fact they've earned it rather than inherited it might inflate their ego a little bit.
Probably some investment bankers
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
I generally find middle class people more pretentious when it comes to wealth, I think the fact they've earned it rather than inherited it might inflate their ego a little bit.

Probably ! But not all of the people who inherit are humble tho, for ex the sister of my friend likes to brag A LOT about her money. I am glad my friend is not like that
Reply 12
Hedge Fund Bankers at The Japanese Club in Westminster.
Brian Kennedy
Original post by GUMI
I'm just curious lmao
inb4 myself

Billi Bill Gates
Money Mayweather
Richard Hammond.
Future me.
Donald Trump.

I build walls for a living and he was looking to get some work done.
My friend lives in Edinburgh and her doctor was jk rowling's husband. We met him in the street once. He was lovely.

Quick Reply

Latest