Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I've always had a really thin frame glasses because I thought the thinner they were the less likely they are to be noticed. But apparently there are specific styles that looks pretty dope. Do you people know what they're called because I have no idea.
    Heres a picture:

Lets hope its on the specsavers website!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someboady)
    Do you people know what they're called because I have no idea.
    Heres a picture:
    Lets hope its on the specsavers website!
    That's a top class picture right there. The way that it just blends into the background is absolutely phenomenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    That's a top class picture right there. The way that it just blends into the background is absolutely phenomenal.
    Lmao you people are way too fast.. i was just finding it xD :9

ReputationRep:
    Bench?

ReputationRep:
    They look like Ray Bans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drinktheoceans)
    They look like Ray Bans
    Is there not a cheaper alternative lmao... one that I can get from specsavers?
    http://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/...ban_main=10659

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someboady)
    Is there not a cheaper alternative lmao... one that I can get from specsavers?
    http://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/...ban_main=10659
    There probably is a cheaper alternative, maybe try going into a local store because it can help trying on glasses before buying them and you might find that it looks a bit different online than it does in real life.

It's kinda funny how the title asks girls to reply and all the replies are guys...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drinktheoceans)
    There probably is a cheaper alternative, maybe try going into a local store because it can help trying on glasses before buying them and you might find that it looks a bit different online than it does in real life.

It's kinda funny how the title asks girls to reply and all the replies are guys...
    Yeah i guess I'll pop in and try them out... I thought they might have a name :/

ReputationRep:
    They're just big ass hipster glasses. I've got some similar but not quite so big, I got mine at Specsavers. They can help you figure out which shape frame best suits your face shape etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.