Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone need ocr rs christianity and hinduism quotes?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RyanBarker)
    anyone need ocr rs christianity and hinduism quotes?
    If you look around the Philosophy, religious studies and theology study help forum then I'm sure there will be lots of people looking for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    If you look around the Philosophy, religious studies and theology study help forum then I'm sure there will be lots of people looking for them
    cheers lol but i was offering them to other people
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RyanBarker)
    cheers lol but i was offering them to other people
    I know - if you look around that forum I'm sure you will be able to find some people asking for them. People are unlikely to hunt through the forum to find your thread, so it would be more useful to them if you reply to them on the thread they create asking for notes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.