Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm unsure if anyone will be able to help me but after speaking to 10 different universities all over he country I still have no definite answers. Basically I really want to become a primary school teacher, this is the only career I want. I left school 5 years ago and to be honest didn't do entirely well. I left with no higher a just some intermidate 2 results. I went to college to do a fashion course when I realised that I need an actual career (no offence to anyone studying fashion but it wasn't the career for me) I think went to complete a HND in retail management and then from this went to uni to do international retail marketing- which I have just graduated from last year. I left with an ordinary degree as I got a good job within a large bank. Alas I hate my job within the bank and have looked into PDGE teaching. I'm studying national 5 maths and higher English and I'm also doing voluntary work within my local school around my days off. Right now I don't have much of a life as I'm doing everything I can to get into teaching but am I now a lost cause for the course due to my results? I can't resit these results in any college because I now have a degree so I'm paying a lot of money to resit my national 5 maths and English. I would really appreciate if someone could offer me some advice? Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.