lu17
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I HAVE MY GCSE RS EXAM TOMMROW AND I HAVENT REALLY BEEN REVISING AS MUCH, AND I NEED AN A is that still possible ???
soIiIoquy
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
no.

got em
Fractite
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
RE isn't too difficult, as you need to learn the key words (you have to) and basically have a developed opinion on religious issues (like abortion, euthanasia, unanswered prayer etc.)

Yeah, you still have a decent chance, if you do extremely well lol.
C-Dog
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Depends on how good at RS you are I guess, that really is poor planning though...
rohit301099
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Maybe...... Re isn't really that hard
ksj.11
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Re is one of the easiest exams, you can easily get an A, just go through your notes and write down definitions

Posted from TSR Mobile
s.mo
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
its easy. I made my notes and started revising ages ago tho cos i want to get a A* but alot of people who are good at it are revising the day before
username1581649
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
AQA style of questions allows me to get A/A* just by learning bible quotes and another religious teaching. depends on what your exam board is, but for AQA it's easy to do it the day before
lu17
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
what tips do you guys have on remembering the teachings

??? please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
25.77%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (53)
54.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.12%

Watched Threads