LlamaLikeEllie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey! This is my first thread, and I need advice on my German speaking exam.
In languages, my controlled assessments get A* (I do French and German), but one thing I can never manage in the speaking is trying to get it over 4 minutes. I feel it's an unfair rule, as I rarely make mistakes in it, but then I lose marks for communication. I've tried speaking slower, but it still doesn't add up to 4 minutes and it just makes me more likely to mess up.
Does anyone have any tips to help me get to 4 minutes? Thank you for your help.
(I don't mean to sound arrogant in anyway by saying my controlled assessments get A*, I just seem to be able to memorize things easily)
dRaGoN2509
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LlamaLikeEllie)
Hey! This is my first thread, and I need advice on my German speaking exam.
In languages, my controlled assessments get A* (I do French and German), but one thing I can never manage in the speaking is trying to get it over 4 minutes. I feel it's an unfair rule, as I rarely make mistakes in it, but then I lose marks for communication. I've tried speaking slower, but it still doesn't add up to 4 minutes and it just makes me more likely to mess up.
Does anyone have any tips to help me get to 4 minutes? Thank you for your help.
(I don't mean to sound arrogant in anyway by saying my controlled assessments get A*, I just seem to be able to memorize things easily)
Hi, I got 2 A*s in my German controlled assessments for speaking. If you're struggling to get it over 4 minutes, and you're speaking slowly, then add more content. Make sure you learn it well so you don't mess up!
LlamaLikeEllie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by dRaGoN2509)
Hi, I got 2 A*s in my German controlled assessments for speaking. If you're struggling to get it over 4 minutes, and you're speaking slowly, then add more content. Make sure you learn it well so you don't mess up!
Okay, I'll try adding more to my mystery questions! Thanks!
dRaGoN2509
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LlamaLikeEllie)
Okay, I'll try adding more to my mystery questions! Thanks!
Are you doing AQA?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
57.17%
I don't have everything I need (191)
42.83%

Watched Threads