The Student Room Group

I hate myself for being rejected and lonely

I have been in love with him for a year and he stopped taking an interest in me. I message him constantly and I've been crying for a year now straight everyday. I feel so pain and anguish and I despise myself.

I'm broken inside; I feel nothing but hopelessness which takes over my heart like a cancer.

What do I do to break free from him? I've tried burying the pain away but NOTHING WORKS. I truly wanted us to just spend time together but he blocks me every time I message him

I feel like I've come across as a crazy chick who is obsessed with a guy but it really is not like that at all.

I'm in love with someone who doesn't feel the same. How do I make him want me?
You can't really make him want you. With time you'll get over him. Have patience, it'll be a long and bumpy road.
Reply 2
He was passionate about me but then he stopped randomly and he never said why and he never admitted he didn't like me. HE USED ME.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by The_JoKeR
You can't really make him want you. With time you'll get over him. Have patience, it'll be a long and bumpy road.

I hate him more than I hate a murderer. He has killed my hopes of ever finding love again and nor do I want too.
Painful answer you can't. You can NEVER make someone love you if you don't. I was on the same ship as you for two years. I thought i could but i ended up even more broken. I never understood him, he flirted with me when he didn't like me, i guess he took advantage that he knew i liked him. :frown: After that I tried everything to forget him. Blocked him, changed school. Unless he has a girlfriend and you feel a tiny spark from him you should let him go. If you love someone let them go, if they come back you both were meant to be with each other. And if you choose to let him go avoid sad music at all cost! dont be like me! best wishes I feel you so much!
Reply 5
Try some counselling. You need some help with this.
Reply 6
Original post by Zarek
Try some counselling. You need some help with this.

i agree, get some professional help. it aint normal if he blocks you every time you message him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending