Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

my boyfriend said to me ' i feel like av known you all my life <3 x' does this mean i remind him of his mum or sister?

ReputationRep:
    Soul mate idiot

ReputationRep:
    Means he is really comfortable with you.

ReputationRep:
    Not always a good thing... My ex once said she felt like she'd known me for like 5 years. Great, glad you're comfortable with me, but don't fast forward our relationship :lol:

(Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Not always a good thing... My ex once said she felt like she'd known me for like 5 years. Great, glad you're comfortable with me, but don't fast forward our relationship :lol:
    i dont get you

(Original post by samina_ay)
    Soul mate idiot
    weve only been going out for a short while so no soul mate talk lol

(Original post by Chinese Noodles)
    Means he is really comfortable with you.
    im glad he is, i feel really comfortable around him too.

ReputationRep:
    It means he's been stalking you for years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i dont get you
    Feeling comfortable around someone is good, but if you get too comfortable around someone so quickly it can feel like you've skipped a lot of milestones. It can kind of suck the passion out of it in a way?

Relationships that are too comfortable sometimes die because of it.

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend said to me ' i feel like av known you all my life <3 x' does this mean i remind him of his mum or sister?
    It means he cannot resist abbreviating at least once in a sentence, but seriously you'll be fine, he's just trying to show you how much you mean to him

ReputationRep:
    weve only been going out for a short while so no soul mate talk lol

im glad he is, i feel really comfortable around him too.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1463328773313.jpg (24.1 KB)

(Original post by samina_ay)
    Soul mate idiot
    This.

With my partnet it feels like she's a part of me, there's nothing at all that makes me uncomfortable or anything other than relaxed. Not had that with anyone else.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.