Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I could get the June 2015 Chemistry past paper for
    H032/01. Would be much appreciated if you could give me the link to the page. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    It is a brand new spec; there aren't any past papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    It is a brand new spec; there aren't any past papers.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Teachers lied.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GitFace93)
    anyone got mark scheme for the B&D practise papers? teachers claimed there wasn't one??
    I'm guessing the B&D is breath and depth papers, I might be able to help you on it. I'll look into it for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hhhiiimmm)
    I'm guessing the B&D is breath and depth papers, I might be able to help you on it. I'll look into it for you.
    Hey do you have accesss to the OCR Breadth and Depth samples that the OCR people send Teachers?? not the ones accessible on their website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Walkerz7)
    Hey do you have accesss to the OCR Breadth and Depth samples that the OCR people send Teachers?? not the ones accessible on their website
    I'll have a look on our shared area for you. I don't know whether we have the practise papers for B&D but I'll have a look today for you and get back to you.

ReputationRep:
    I'll have a look on our shared area for you. I don't know whether we have the practise papers for B&D but I'll have a look today for you and get back to you.
    thanks so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Walkerz7)
    thanks so much
    Might have to be tomorrow. If thats ok. As ive been really busy today

ReputationRep:
    Might have to be tomorrow. If thats ok. As ive been really busy today
    That's not a problem

ReputationRep:
    hi can you send me the paper as well

ReputationRep:
    f
    hi have you got the paper and the mark sheme for the paper because i really need to practice it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muhc)

hi have you got the paper and the mark sheme for the paper because i really need to practice it.
    I think I've still got them. But I'll have to see tomorrow as I'm on my phone right now.

ReputationRep:
    I think I've still got them. But I'll have to see tomorrow as I'm on my phone right now.
    hi did you check if you still got them

ReputationRep:
    sorry did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muhc)
    sorry did you find it?
    I haven't got it on me no. Might be saved on my college profile. But I'm off collegend for a week.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got it on me no. Might be saved on my college profile. But I'm off collegend for a week.
    Hey, sorry to bother you but i really need this paper as well, do you have it on you by any chance?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.