To Kill a Mockingbird ChatWatch
- Trial (obvious but a clear example)
- Bob Ewell following Helen Robinson post-trial
- Missionary tea party post-trial, Aunt Alexandra's friends talking about black people
- Scout's new teacher at school, Miss Gates, post-trial, being hypocritical in emphasising that the USA is a democracy as Scout had earlier overheard her telling another person that "it's time [black people] got taught a lesson" (the quote's something along those lines)
- Racial segregation in the courtroom
- Dill saying "he doesn't look like trash" about Dolphus Raymond after being informed that he has a black lover and mixed-race children; not necessarily Dill giving them "hell" but shows how he has been influenced
- White people gambling in the black church during weekdays even though gambling is a sin in the bible; literally making their church a "hell"
That's all I can think of right now, hope this helps!